Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

reinstalling windows without all my files being deleted

Discussion on reinstalling windows without all my files being deleted within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
reinstalling windows without all my files being deleted

i cheated a lil bit in the last 4 months, and got banned (inevitable) but now im looking to hop back on while playing legit. however, i dont want some of my games to be deleted, eg fifa and 2k which take up a solid 200gb and would be a pain to reinstall with my slow *** wifi. any way to remove traces without all my files being gone? or keep certain files somehow? thanks in advance
Old 03/24/2024, 20:38   #2

elite*gold: 71
no way
Old 03/24/2024, 20:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamed.tech View Post
no way
would an external hard drive or onedrive work
Old 03/25/2024, 17:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gateron View Post
i cheated a lil bit in the last 4 months, and got banned (inevitable) but now im looking to hop back on while playing legit. however, i dont want some of my games to be deleted, eg fifa and 2k which take up a solid 200gb and would be a pain to reinstall with my slow *** wifi. any way to remove traces without all my files being gone? or keep certain files somehow? thanks in advance
2 option here
A. You had external HDD/SSD, if yes then just move your files there and re-move it back after you reinstall the windows.... it will works like "REPACK" games on pirated sites but i think most of it will works..... or just use some "migration app" so they will move files with their hidden appdata also.... on the external. then if you done. you move it back after reinstalling the windows

B. You had no external SSD/HDD..... well you ****** up.... no way from here
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2024, 05:16   #5

even if u transfer the games to an external ssd/hdd theres still a small risk of being detected from tracers in the game files but its very small because, well, its another game's files.

safest option is to buy better wifi or just suck it up
Old 03/29/2024, 08:09   #6

Just make an IMAGE back up with all your apps, drivers..etc. , and when needed restore the back up

Google “ windows 10 image backup”,,, no additional software need… you just need an external disk
Old 04/03/2024, 18:21   #7

elite*gold: 100
Yes, you can reinstall the Image if your Windows Broke

But for spoofing this dont even make sense, you need reinstall Windows only to Delete All files so you dont get traces