I need a DMA buying advice. I would like to use Valo ESP, but the only reliable non-DMA provider seems to be Krusty, which charges exorbitant prices. Therefore, DMA is the only sensible option since I want to spend a maximum of $500. Which provider can you recommend? I had a look at BDE, which seemed fine so far, because they offering everything from one hand. Again: I only need ESP only.
You have no reputation, I don’t advise anyone should be going with you either.
Exactly, I have no reputation.
Because I don't care about reviews of my customers, project has to be private.
Single lifetime invite is 500$ and will be 1500$ soon, just screens and youtube talk everything by themselves.
Exactly, I have no reputation.
Because I don't care about reviews of my customers, project has to be private.
Single lifetime invite is 500$ and will be 1500$ soon, just screens and youtube talk everything by themselves.
The fact that your offering lifetime makes it seem even more suspicious. It’s not profitable.
Yeah this guy isn’t selling anything guys, don’t dm him.
The fact that your offering lifetime makes it seem even more suspicious. It’s not profitable.
Yeah this guy isn’t selling anything guys, don’t dm him.
Lifetime invite is not key.
Project is private and you cannot just buy software without being invited first.
In inivtation we cooperate with hacking group that check customer if he's not connected to riot developers in any way.
That's why it costs so much, software costs 150$ per month.
We can 1 v 1 if you want or player on immo 3/rad elo game if you don't believe AS
I need a DMA buying advice. I would like to use Valo ESP, but the only reliable non-DMA provider seems to be Krusty, which charges exorbitant prices. Therefore, DMA is the only sensible option since I want to spend a maximum of $500. Which provider can you recommend? I had a look at BDE, which seemed fine so far, because they offering everything from one hand. Again: I only need ESP only.
If you want your ESP to show up on the main monitor than I would probably get a fuser.
I would recommend that you get an ImmortalTech, Captain, Enigma, Terminator, or something similar they are all basically the same.
What matters a lot more is the firmware that you buy, I would recommend getting 1:1 CFW from a trusted provider, you can find them in the DMA thread posted by Relentless (can't find the link but u can search for it). Again, this is by far the most important step as its basically the only thing that VGK can detect, most boards come with firmware that is already UD on EAC and BE but usually not VGK/Faceit so be careful when installing the board.
Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceServices
Exactly, I have no reputation.
Because I don't care about reviews of my customers, project has to be private.
Single lifetime invite is 500$ and will be 1500$ soon, just screens and youtube talk everything by themselves.
Why are you on a public forum if your trying to keep your cheat as private as possible?
When looking for firmware providers, be careful not to fall into traps. Some providers have functioning firmware, but it will be detected within a month. Remember that there is no such thing as 1:1 firmware. For example, external USB hubs or wifi cards are not unique. If someone claims to have something unique, stay away from them. Instead, look for firmware that uses a driver and full emulation. Make sure that you don't end up buying illegal config spaces. To find out if the firmware is illegal, use Ekknod's tool. Some providers to stay away from include KingdomDMA, LynxDMA, Kartoxa, BDE, and FTW.
When looking for firmware providers, be careful not to fall into traps. Some providers have functioning firmware, but it will be detected within a month. Remember that there is no such thing as 1:1 firmware. For example, external USB hubs or wifi cards are not unique. If someone claims to have something unique, stay away from them. Instead, look for firmware that uses a driver and full emulation. Make sure that you don't end up buying illegal config spaces. To find out if the firmware is illegal, use Ekknod's tool. Some providers to stay away from include KingdomDMA, LynxDMA, Kartoxa, BDE, and FTW.
If you're buying public fw just go for the cheapest, they're all using the same ****, and no, krusty isn't the only non dma product that is 'reliable', i guarantee u there are peoples in top 50 rad playing with software that costs less than 100$/mo, just do some research
[Selling] Need Advice From Developers Here Would You Advice A Cheater To Buy AMD CPU ? 03/01/2023 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies hello gentlemen
i have a question regarding processors
would you advice me as a cheater to buy AMD cpu ?
i'm asking because i hear a countless problems about spoofers/cheats doesn't support AMD or cause fps/BSOD problems with AMD users
maybe things changed now but i don't wanna gamble so i thought i ask you guys
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 01/17/2023 - Trading - 3 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Advice]I need your advice 06/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies hello everyone ,
i need your advice to thaat i know what to do .
At this time , i have a FR3 account ;
FULL LF3
FULL B02
Venom + Sentinel
22 skills point