Hello, I am in need of a Valorant spoofer Idc about the price. my mobo is an HP which is the most difficult **** to find a spoofer for I'm legit losing my **** mind. I've used two spoofers that "work for hp" and honestly 1 did and it did for awhile but now it just doesn't work anymore. I'm legit going through it I get val 5 mid lobby now with it, I flash my bios, reinstall windows, format, blah blah like yo I've done everything and it's not working so please supply a spoofer that works AS OF RN (I don't get the tpm or secure boot message at all) thank you, do not send no dtc spoofer, no spoofer that is clearly some bullshit and everyone knows it, etc like just help me...thank you.
I share my experience:
I tried all the popular and not popular spoofers and...
Probably any public TPM 2.0 bypass will be patched.
I've been using wooferpro and my personal TPM 2.0 bypass for about a month now. I recommend that you find your own personal method, it will take time, but it is possible, try different softwares, study what TPM 2.0 is and I’m sure you will find something.
Hello, I am in need of a Valorant spoofer Idc about the price. my mobo is an HP which is the most difficult shit to find a spoofer for I'm legit losing my damn mind. I've used two spoofers that "work for hp" and honestly 1 did and it did for awhile but now it just doesn't work anymore. I'm legit going through it I get val 5 mid lobby now with it, I flash my bios, reinstall windows, format, blah blah like yo I've done everything and it's not working so please supply a spoofer that works AS OF RN (I don't get the tpm or secure boot message at all) thank you, do not send no dtc spoofer, no spoofer that is clearly some bullshit and everyone knows it, etc like just help me...thank you.
-We do offer a ud software if u interested dm me on discord itsgodfy (We are new)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xazioz
Hello, I am in need of a Valorant spoofer Idc about the price. my mobo is an HP which is the most difficult shit to find a spoofer for I'm legit losing my damn mind. I've used two spoofers that "work for hp" and honestly 1 did and it did for awhile but now it just doesn't work anymore. I'm legit going through it I get val 5 mid lobby now with it, I flash my bios, reinstall windows, format, blah blah like yo I've done everything and it's not working so please supply a spoofer that works AS OF RN (I don't get the tpm or secure boot message at all) thank you, do not send no dtc spoofer, no spoofer that is clearly some bullshit and everyone knows it, etc like just help me...thank you.
--We do offer a ud software if u interested dm me on discord itsgodfy (We are new)