Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please recommend a product that can use Aim and Triggerbot together. (esp X)

Discussion on Please recommend a product that can use Aim and Triggerbot together. (esp X) within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/09/2024, 16:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eternal View Post
you'll get access to config channel after purchased, you can copy any config and yes, i can share you the triggerbot setting
I bought it right after it was recommended to you and after hearing the explanation. And then I don't look at the purchased ticket for a day. When will you check it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Breckman View Post
We have a product with AIM and TRIGGERBOT simultaneously in the same cheat.

We have been undetectable for more than 1 year, as proof you have my tracker in my signature.
I have videos using my product legitimately and blatantly.
If you want more information visit:

Can I use it with just one PC? And Arduino? The same parts are visible in the image. Should I purchase and use them? And is it simple to use??
Old 03/09/2024, 16:58   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopa11 View Post
I bought it right after it was recommended to you and after hearing the explanation. And then I don't look at the purchased ticket for a day. When will you check it?

Can I use it with just one PC? And Arduino? The same parts are visible in the image. Should I purchase and use them? And is it simple to use??
Yes sir!
Old 03/09/2024, 17:00   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitokonuk View Post
You can check our product:

Are there any recent videos uploaded recently? I can only see videos from 10 months ago.