Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edgey or Sync?

Discussion on Edgey or Sync? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Edgey or Sync?

Hey guys, I've recently been banned and I'm considering using some spoofers. So far, many people have recommended Sync and Edgey. Which one would you say is the best for an ASRock motherboard? And what’s the difference between the two spoof providers?

Thanks
Old 02/24/2024, 07:41   #2

Edgey
Old 02/25/2024, 08:03   #3

elite*gold: 31
Definitely edgey boss - best performance and fast support
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2024, 09:08   #4

elite*gold: 24
Edgey has been the most consistent. I don't hear as much positivity for Sync anymore. Edgey however still has happy customers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2024, 23:59   #5

you can also look here
Old 02/29/2024, 01:24   #6

Sync doesnt work with tpm