Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chair kicking from game

Discussion on Chair kicking from game within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Chair kicking from game

Hello guys,
I've been using Kratos Private Chair which hasn't got me banned since 1.5 months. It comes with Esp and Triggerbot but sometimes i get kicked out the game but can rejoin after 2-3 seconds. Anyone knows why and if you can help me I can pay. I have asked the community and no one is having this issue so yeah any help is appreciated.
Old 10/28/2023, 01:46   #2

Developer **** hands paster
Old 10/28/2023, 01:50   #3

No idea what you are even talking about
Old 10/28/2023, 02:07   #4

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rank1grind View Post
Hello guys,
I've been using Kratos Private Chair which hasn't got me banned since 1.5 months. It comes with Esp and Triggerbot but sometimes i get kicked out the game but can rejoin after 2-3 seconds. Anyone knows why and if you can help me I can pay. I have asked the community and no one is having this issue so yeah any help is appreciated.
Never heard of kratos but isn't that a connection issue? When I used to play without cheese sometimes I'd be kicked out for network issues then able to join back
Old 10/28/2023, 02:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springday7 View Post
Never heard of kratos but isn't that a connection issue? When I used to play without cheese sometimes I'd be kicked out for network issues then able to join back
kratos - fecurity
Old 10/28/2023, 11:05   #6

Why don't you ask to the developer of the product that you're using rather than asking here?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/28/2023, 11:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
Why don't you ask to the developer of the product that you're using rather than asking here?
Because dev's doesnt know
Old 10/28/2023, 11:25   #8

elite*gold: 4
Could you get a clip of this ? But from what you’ve told us I feel it’s a connection issue.
Old 10/31/2023, 23:41   #9

elite*gold: 20
It's a connection issue
Old 11/01/2023, 07:34   #10

Quote:
Hello guys,
Well You are honestly a clown that is advertising your dog **** program, if you are asking us for help then why are you telling us it is UD for 1.5 months and comes with esp and TB? **** outta here goofy clown
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2023, 13:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovialspirit View Post
Well You are honestly a clown that is advertising your dog **** program, if you are asking us for help then why are you telling us it is UD for 1.5 months and comes with esp and TB? **** outta here goofy clown
Yes, he is prob a scammer
Its the second thread on the same way i hope no one contact this guy
Old 11/01/2023, 17:07   #12

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Hello guys,
Private chair and advertising it here in a public forum???? Something feels off about this