Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Privates - Is it worth it?

Discussion on Privates - Is it worth it? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/04/2023, 20:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
there are private cheat ads on here
Old 08/04/2023, 21:08   #17

I would have to say there are 2 types of privates: the ones that call themselves private and real private. Here is a check list for "real" private for my opinion:

- No advertisement, only through invites and friend circles. No word of mouth even as to not spread. Anything that calls themselves private are not private, real private doesnt need a title because its not geared to mass selling.

- Experienced, competent developer, that does not value financial gain as the primary goal. A good product and financial gain are often at conflict and I have had many devs that get greedy and turn a good product to shit.

- The developer is a good person. It may be difficult to evaluate the quality of a person through discord, but usually any edgy, short tempered, or ill adjusted person is much more likely to exit on u or go public without your notice. If you wouldn't be friends with the dev irl, u wouldn't trust them with ur money and acc.

That being said, does this private exist? For the general public no, they dont.
Is a private worth it? No to a degree. The only purpose a private serves is to avoid rats such as gamer doc etc by keeping a low profile and only selling to trusted members. But if you are able to access the cheat from any public source with little to no verification, gamer doc can too, and it only take 1 rat to make the cheat known and from that point on being private has little purpose.

So now what?
Way I see it, riot will prioritize threats. Pixel bots are less disruptive than memory, dma and any dual pc is less disruptive than pixelbot so on and so forth. Same with public/private, the more private, the less return riot gets for investing the money to rat those providers.

So what you are looking for is:

LOW THREAT FEATURES, HIGH LEVEL BYPASS. Try to go with a pixel bot, dual pc set up, or dma if possible. Anything with hardware is somewhat easier to bypass and will last u a couple of month (arduino, kmbox etc)
In my opinion dual pc pixelbot is the ONLY realistic safe option besides cfw that near 100% imitates a real component for dma. This is because so far I have yet to find a single pc product that fully bypasses a manual check. Im sure there are ppl out there, but iv tried alot of good products with no success. Im not an expert but im sure for single pc regardless of if ur able to map ur drivers before vgc or use hardware to bypass mouse check, they will still be able to see suspicious program (ur actual cheat that uses the driver or hardware) running and ban u combined with other evidence/stats. This means that even if its UD by vgc, it will get u banned eventually if you are climbing/good KD.

I dont really think true privates really exist anymore outside of some extremely obscure communities, so opt for devs with logically sound and perfect bypasses such as dma with good cfw, dual pc etc if u want to remain UD for long. The game isnt the same as it was back in 2020, riot has really stepped up hard.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2023, 00:35   #18

elite*gold: 285
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypressmt View Post
I would have to say there are 2 types of privates: the ones that call themselves private and real private. Here is a check list for "real" private for my opinion:

- No advertisement, only through invites and friend circles. No word of mouth even as to not spread. Anything that calls themselves private are not private, real private doesnt need a title because its not geared to mass selling.

- Experienced, competent developer, that does not value financial gain as the primary goal. A good product and financial gain are often at conflict and I have had many devs that get greedy and turn a good product to shit.

- The developer is a good person. It may be difficult to evaluate the quality of a person through discord, but usually any edgy, short tempered, or ill adjusted person is much more likely to exit on u or go public without your notice. If you wouldn't be friends with the dev irl, u wouldn't trust them with ur money and acc.

That being said, does this private exist? For the general public no, they dont.
Is a private worth it? No to a degree. The only purpose a private serves is to avoid rats such as gamer doc etc by keeping a low profile and only selling to trusted members. But if you are able to access the cheat from any public source with little to no verification, gamer doc can too, and it only take 1 rat to make the cheat known and from that point on being private has little purpose.

So now what?
Way I see it, riot will prioritize threats. Pixel bots are less disruptive than memory, dma and any dual pc is less disruptive than pixelbot so on and so forth. Same with public/private, the more private, the less return riot gets for investing the money to rat those providers.

So what you are looking for is:

LOW THREAT FEATURES, HIGH LEVEL BYPASS. Try to go with a pixel bot, dual pc set up, or dma if possible. Anything with hardware is somewhat easier to bypass and will last u a couple of month (arduino, kmbox etc)
In my opinion dual pc pixelbot is the ONLY realistic safe option besides cfw that near 100% imitates a real component for dma. This is because so far I have yet to find a single pc product that fully bypasses a manual check. Im sure there are ppl out there, but iv tried alot of good products with no success. Im not an expert but im sure for single pc regardless of if ur able to map ur drivers before vgc or use hardware to bypass mouse check, they will still be able to see suspicious program (ur actual cheat that uses the driver or hardware) running and ban u combined with other evidence/stats. This means that even if its UD by vgc, it will get u banned eventually if you are climbing/good KD.

I dont really think true privates really exist anymore outside of some extremely obscure communities, so opt for devs with logically sound and perfect bypasses such as dma with good cfw, dual pc etc if u want to remain UD for long. The game isnt the same as it was back in 2020, riot has really stepped up hard.
Very well said. In the end, I do agree that true privates might be as rare as a unicorn these days. But we adapt obviously - I personally found my dev with good track record and logical thought process, while crossing my fingers that I don't end up getting scammed. So I completely understand your perspective here.

Definitely though, gaming in 2023 is a whole different ball game, and riot's not taking any prisoners. Afterall we're all trying to cheat smart. It's obviously a wild ride, and we're just trying to enjoy it while we can.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2023, 00:37   #19

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy52 View Post
there are private cheat ads on here
Very very private with 3 slots made by a friend who suddenly started coding valorant cheats
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2023, 23:50   #20

Hello it's my first time trying a cheat, do you have a recommendation for 30days or less for trial? Or may I know what you're using? Thank you
Old 08/06/2023, 15:58   #21

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonyoung1990 View Post
Hello it's my first time trying a cheat, do you have a recommendation for 30days or less for trial? Or may I know what you're using? Thank you
Recommendation depends on your budget.

For starters, I'd say not to waste money on any cheats that offers day/week keys.

The ones which offer 30-day subscriptions that I'd recommend are ####, (PRI)AimBandicoot or (PUB)Moonlight Single PC Color with the KMBox.

I'm personally using Custom build by my developer.

Hope that'd help.

Goodluck & Take care!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2023, 00:54   #22

elite*gold: 2467
Talking REP+

Id like to say first and foremost how big of assistance handcrafted has been towards me, hes provided me with multiple suggestions for valorant providers. Some of them stand out and I may consider some of them in the near future. After talking to him for a few days Id comfortably say that I can attest to his decisions. If you guys ever need decent recommendations, I would put crafted first in line. Appreciate the help bud. Looking forward to dealing with you. Good looks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2023, 01:19   #23

thnx
Old 08/08/2023, 06:41   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handcrafted View Post
Recommendation depends on your budget.

For starters, I'd say not to waste money on any cheats that offers day/week keys.

The ones which offer 30-day subscriptions that I'd recommend are (PRI)Titan Int, (PRI)AimBandicoot or (PUB)Moonlight Single PC Color with the KMBox.

I'm personally using Custom build by my developer.

Hope that'd help.

Goodluck & Take care!

hey! i saw ur messages and i just wanted to ask if you recommend any valo cheats? and where can i buy them. im sorry if this is a bother and all. i saw the ones u typed but i dont know how to find them. sorry again
Old 08/09/2023, 00:49   #25

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEnviuS View Post
Id like to say first and foremost how big of assistance handcrafted has been towards me, hes provided me with multiple suggestions for valorant providers. Some of them stand out and I may consider some of them in the near future. After talking to him for a few days Id comfortably say that I can attest to his decisions. If you guys ever need decent recommendations, I would put crafted first in line. Appreciate the help bud. Looking forward to dealing with you. Good looks!
Goodluck & Take care!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2023, 02:14   #26

elite*gold: 666
Very good post, should be pinned
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2023, 02:31   #27

I shot him a DM, even a short message led to a very educational conversational. Definitely very knowledgeable!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2023, 18:27   #28

Arrow

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2023, 21:48   #29

plz make a list of the cheats you tried and where i can find them how much money it takes if possible because too many scammers here i lost $200
Old 08/10/2023, 10:44   #30

elite*gold: 260
W post. Apreciated
Thanks
1 User

Tags
invite only valorant, private, undetected, valorant