Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Privates - Is it worth it?

Discussion on Privates - Is it worth it? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/21/2023, 19:13   #46

elite*gold: 0
Great post

Great post as always!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2023, 20:17   #47

elite*gold: 285
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3ATHWISH1 View Post
Great post as always!!
Old 08/22/2023, 11:13   #48

$5000 for a client sounds insane, not gonna lie, is it still ud?
Old 08/22/2023, 11:28   #49

elite*gold: 50
I want to thank you for sharing this experience with us and provide some details about it.

In my opinion a "private" cheat is only worth to buy and necessary if you want to be a Pro Player or Streamer with really legitimate settings and want to earn money out of it. I mean why would I spend thousands of dollars just to cheat for myself?

I know you can be a legit player with other official cheat developer but somehow in my opinion there is a way more higher chance to get detected than a "private" cheat.
Old 08/22/2023, 12:55   #50

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysoN. View Post
I want to thank you for sharing this experience with us and provide some details about it.

In my opinion a "private" cheat is only worth to buy and necessary if you want to be a Pro Player or Streamer with really legitimate settings and want to earn money out of it. I mean why would I spend thousands of dollars just to cheat for myself?

I know you can be a legit player with other official cheat developer but somehow in my opinion there is a way more higher chance to get detected than a "private" cheat.
Or if you are rich enought and want have fun woth good cheats without feat of wake up and see your account banned
Old 08/22/2023, 13:23   #51

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraxo View Post
$5000 for a client sounds insane, not gonna lie, is it still ud?
It is apparently. I mean burning so much cash for a custom build does seem very daunting but when I summed up my total spends on TBM altogether I doubled downed on settling with a custom build myself than wasting countless hours finding trash providers and getting banned along the process.

Not to mention the hot mess about the spoofers too. I cannot roll a dice on my pc getting jacked up tbf.
Old 08/23/2023, 00:09   #52

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysoN. View Post

Understandable, well it solely depends on the provider themselves. If they decide to make it public or lie about it being private, then the "Private slotted - 10" is just turns to be a gimmick and it not getting detected in nearest future is just wishful thinking.
Old 08/23/2023, 02:19   #53

The term "private" from the cheater scene is the equivalence of the "artificial intelligence" of the hyped get rich in a short time marketing of the ordinary non cheater stressed scene out there.

Or if you like, it is the direct equivalent of the darknet where you can hire killers to do something for bitcoins.

The myth of private lives from the fact that there really were some who personally did anything private for money in the past. (Like some 1 who really killed some1 for bitcoins in darknet)

People who have absolutely no idea about coding believe that just because something was created for you privately, it is particularly safe. This is the same insane belief as in the motor sport scene, when ordinary car drivers believe that they are good just because they are particularly good at driving in city traffic. They then compare themselves with professional sports racers.

Why does this have a relation?

People who have no idea how code works will not understand what private hack means.

Same thing, there are no good sports racers who are not engineers (or almost engineers) themselves.

The illusion that you can still cheat in 2023 like you did with cs 1.6 or quake3, is actually totally gone. Because there is so much money in the scene from game manufacturers, anti cheat manufacturers as well as cheat creators, nobody gives a **** about you.

And it doesn't matter if we are talking about loot box cheating (example ea with Fifa scam boxes).

about fraudulent anti cheat software (most blatant example ESEA with his crypto mining software in the client -https://www.theregister.com/2013/11/20/esea_gaming_bitcoin_fine/)

about tournaments that are never played

to cheats that never promise what you think and and and.

nothing in the scene is the way it used to be,

everyone, no matter where he sits on the lever, tries to get a piece of the pie, it doesn't matter if it's private, darknet, faceit/esea, discord, artificial intelligence or whatever.

everyone wants the best for the scene, the money of the scene.

you just have to live with it.
Old 08/24/2023, 15:32   #54

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnmlike View Post
The term "private" from the cheater scene is the equivalence of the "artificial intelligence" of the hyped get rich in a short time marketing of the ordinary non cheater stressed scene out there.

Or if you like, it is the direct equivalent of the darknet where you can hire killers to do something for bitcoins.

The myth of private lives from the fact that there really were some who personally did anything private for money in the past. (Like some 1 who really killed some1 for bitcoins in darknet)

People who have absolutely no idea about coding believe that just because something was created for you privately, it is particularly safe. This is the same insane belief as in the motor sport scene, when ordinary car drivers believe that they are good just because they are particularly good at driving in city traffic. They then compare themselves with professional sports racers.

Why does this have a relation?

People who have no idea how code works will not understand what private hack means.

Same thing, there are no good sports racers who are not engineers (or almost engineers) themselves.

The illusion that you can still cheat in 2023 like you did with cs 1.6 or quake3, is actually totally gone. Because there is so much money in the scene from game manufacturers, anti cheat manufacturers as well as cheat creators, nobody gives a shit about you.

And it doesn't matter if we are talking about loot box cheating (example ea with Fifa scam boxes).

about fraudulent anti cheat software (most blatant example ESEA with his crypto mining software in the client -https://www.theregister.com/2013/11/20/esea_gaming_bitcoin_fine/)

about tournaments that are never played

to cheats that never promise what you think and and and.

nothing in the scene is the way it used to be,

everyone, no matter where he sits on the lever, tries to get a piece of the pie, it doesn't matter if it's private, darknet, faceit/esea, discord, artificial intelligence or whatever.

everyone wants the best for the scene, the money of the scene.

you just have to live with it.
True that. That's all there is to it.
Old 11/13/2023, 06:34   #55

hey hand is formenos safe? or wondering if you can give me suggestions
Old 11/13/2023, 07:27   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamoru12 View Post
hey hand is formenos safe? or wondering if you can give me suggestions
You could check out these guys,

Tags