Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dont buy devileye.cc

Discussion on Dont buy devileye.cc within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dont buy devileye.cc

Claims to be 3 year UD but causes bans for multiple users.
Users are banned from their services upon mentioning of the bans. Instead of investigating, the staff was extremely rude, unprofessional, and bans users. Just by the way things are handled its clear that you can not trust your account with them. If you are considering them then dont, because the performance is mid at best its not worth the risk.

They are gonna come out and defend themselves but remember this, I am just another customer I have no reason to lie to you; but they want your money. Based off of how their owner handles things, these people are not trust worthy at all.

Major - rep
Old 05/28/2023, 12:52   #2

elite*gold: 4
idk much about them however, an aimbot which only works for a razer mouse is a little pointless to lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2023, 19:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypressmt View Post
Claims to be 3 year UD but causes bans for multiple users.
Users are banned from their services upon mentioning of the bans. Instead of investigating, the staff was extremely rude, unprofessional, and bans users. Just by the way things are handled its clear that you can not trust your account with them. If you are considering them then dont, because the performance is mid at best its not worth the risk.

They are gonna come out and defend themselves but remember this, I am just another customer I have no reason to lie to you; but they want your money. Based off of how their owner handles things, these people are not trust worthy at all.

Major - rep
thx for the info
Old 05/28/2023, 21:23   #4

You have some proof for this like screenshot or something? Can't just say anything you want if you feel like it without anything to prove tbh
Old 05/28/2023, 22:53   #5

i got banned from the discord unexpectedly because i didnt think the devs would just outright ban someone for mentioning bans. So unfortunately i wasnt able to grab any SS or anything. I dont have any reason to lie to you, these guys arent big or major competitors so im just putting it out here so that ppl dont fall for the same ****
Old 05/29/2023, 06:52   #6

elite*gold: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypressmt View Post
Claims to be 3 year UD
I stopped reading right after the first sentence. lol
Old 05/30/2023, 01:39   #7

lmao its mad funny when skids use a cheat and then get banned ive been using it 2 months and have been hard cheating no ban they also only removed you from the discord sever they never took away your key so for you to come say its a scam or you got banned is pointless lmao im a customer of theres too ive had no issues no bans and the staff have been nothing but helpful and the bans for multi users is 2 people you and someone else who was all low levels hard cheating woundering why you clapped lmao

there is just one clip of me using demon eye its no one elses fault but your own you got clapped from the sever
Old 05/30/2023, 22:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwolfe View Post
lmao its mad funny when skids use a cheat and then get banned ive been using it 2 months and have been hard cheating no ban they also only removed you from the discord sever they never took away your key so for you to come say its a scam or you got banned is pointless lmao im a customer of theres too ive had no issues no bans and the staff have been nothing but helpful and the bans for multi users is 2 people you and someone else who was all low levels hard cheating woundering why you clapped lmao

there is just one clip of me using demon eye its no one elses fault but your own you got clapped from the sever
definitely not a demoneye staff member

also 3 year ud is just lying. its that simple. anybody that knows anything about cheating in valorant knows that. go **** yourself
Old 05/30/2023, 22:48   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by seconb View Post
definitely not a demoneye staff member

also 3 year ud is just lying. its that simple. anybody that knows anything about cheating in valorant knows that. go **** yourself
LMAO im not staff im a user you can find me in the discord or on the site just look up wolfe lmao homies jusst mad he got clapped from the sever
Old 05/30/2023, 22:52   #10

Quote:
LMAO im not staff im a user you can find me in the discord or on the site just look up wolfe lmao homies jusst mad he got clapped from the sever
im not the other guy, i havent even been in the demoneye discord bc i have no plans to buy + i cant even "just look you up"

you have to be mentally dysfunctional to think that a $20 monthly cheat is gonna stay UD for 3 years when there isn't a single cheat out there that's been ud for more than 6 months publicly recently (that is a color aimbot not just some triggerbot)
Old 05/30/2023, 22:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by seconb View Post
im not the other guy, i havent even been in the demoneye discord bc i have no plans to buy + i cant even "just look you up"

you have to be mentally dysfunctional to think that a $30 monthly cheat is gonna stay UD for 3 years when there isn't a single cheat out there that's been ud for more than 6 months publicly recently (that is a color aimbot not just some triggerbot)
my guys its 19.99 a month lmao its lmao like i say ive been hard cheating for 2 months no ban nothing you skids just dont know how to cheat lmao
Old 05/30/2023, 22:55   #12

Quote:
my guys its 19.99 a month lmao its lmao like i say ive been hard cheating for 2 months no ban nothing you skids just dont know how to cheat lmao
10 dollars cheaper = even worse. also how are you going to say the user "doesn't know how to cheat" when you're using a colorbot which is meant to be a legit cheat, blatantly?
Old 05/31/2023, 17:54   #13

3 years undetected or 3 years scamming people?
Old 06/18/2023, 03:08   #14

Quote:

I am not banned from valorant. My friend was. I have been cheating in radiant for more than 2 years on the same acc now. ur just blind to the truth. I didnt say its not UD, I just said that the staff is very ******.

Tags
aimbot, devileye, pixel bot, scam