Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

do i go for AridekVM or EdgeySpoofer? (or something else)

Discussion on do i go for AridekVM or EdgeySpoofer? (or something else) within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/23/2023, 22:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
you can try Jomeski
Old 05/23/2023, 23:55   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysonstimber View Post
you can try Jomeski
he said edgey or aridekvm.

this is neither of those two

**** off with your ****** advertisement for a ****** spoofer

--
to op, for a one-time edgey is best but for multiple uses aridekvm is, so use edgey
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2023, 00:01   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by seconb View Post
he said edgey or aridekvm.

this is neither of those two

**** off with your ****** advertisement for a ****** spoofer

--
to op, for a one-time edgey is best but for multiple uses aridekvm is, so use edgey
correct me if i'm wrong. I guess you forgot to use your glasses and couldnt read the full title.

and lastly im his customer, its not advertisement or something. I bought it 4 or 5 days ago and this "******" spoofer worked for me so i shared my opinion.

So next time before you write something read carefully or do your homework and search it.
Old 05/24/2023, 00:07   #19

elite*gold: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkzooxoxxadsqdqsd View Post
i plan to buy a spoofer to play legit and don't cheat again but i don't know which spoofer is the best for valorant any advice from you?
I would suggest Edgey spoofing my friend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2023, 19:06   #20

elite*gold: 105
Quote:
correct me if i'm wrong. I guess you forgot to use your glasses and couldnt read the full title.

and lastly im his customer, its not advertisement or something. I bought it 4 or 5 days ago and this "******" spoofer worked for me so i shared my opinion.

So next time before you write something read carefully or do your homework and search it.
Fr I was reading it thinking like wtf
Old 05/24/2023, 19:25   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afplactican View Post
Fr I was reading it thinking like wtf
It is not strange because the number of people who don't use their brain while writing something is quite high. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 05/25/2023, 08:38   #22

elite*gold: 23
I've tested both for customers. Have a great relationship with Edgey and can confirm they work... As for AridekVM I had a poor experience but may have just been unlucky (he also refused to refund me)
Old 05/25/2023, 16:41   #23

ty guys for all the answers i bought edgey and everything is working good for 2 days
Old 05/25/2023, 17:42   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexGod25 View Post
I've tested both for customers. Have a great relationship with Edgey and can confirm they work... As for AridekVM I had a poor experience but may have just been unlucky (he also refused to refund me)
What reason did they refuse for?
Old 05/26/2023, 00:18   #25

elite*gold: 12
AridekVM has personally worked for me in the past and I even wrote a glowing review some time ago, but their support has been pretty ***** recently. I'd recommend Edgey.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2023, 01:58   #26

elite*gold: 360
Edgey for sure, and if dont work Dreyna

Quote:

If i reset my computer and flash my bios i can last 5 days, Jomeski sell a ReviOS modified ISO per 500 $ saying it disable the vanguard

Disable the vanguard but you still need spoof ? *****, its the biggest bullshit i ever see, this guy is a kid and a clown i dont trust in anything he sell or recommend just because this stupid ISO to make $ from peoples who are newbies
Old 05/27/2023, 00:32   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless0x7 View Post
Edgey all day any day

Support is unmatched, quality is unmatched
my fav famous epvp user
come visit my server sometime I want u to try our spoofer <3
check signiture
Old 05/30/2023, 01:36   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
Edgey for sure, and if dont work Dreyna

If i reset my computer and flash my bios i can last 5 days, Jomeski sell a ReviOS modified ISO per 500 $ saying it disable the vanguard

Disable the vanguard but you still need spoof ? *****, its the biggest bullshit i ever see, this guy is a kid and a clown i dont trust in anything he sell or recommend just because this stupid ISO to make $ from peoples who are newbies
I cant say his ISO legit or not, i wouldn't pay $500 for anything about cheat but as i said i used his spoofer and im playing on the same account and not get ban yet, its been 5+ days
Old 05/30/2023, 02:42   #29

elite*gold: 360
Quote:
I cant say his ISO legit or not, i wouldn't pay $500 for anything about cheat but as i said i used his spoofer and im playing on the same account and not get ban yet, its been 5+ days
Delay bans can take 45 days now, 5 days are nothing any free spoofer do that, even a **** cleaner with flash bios
Old 05/30/2023, 16:45   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
Delay bans can take 45 days now, 5 days are nothing any free spoofer do that, even a **** cleaner with flash bios
Mhm, I agree with 90% of what you say, but not this. If you're using a "******" product you will still face a ban within 1/3 hours max. Not after 5 days.