Anything in formenos legit? Pvally, colorbot etc.
Anyone used it before? If you are affiliated with the product or some sort pls don't comment (this includes admins etc) I wanna hear reviews from actual customers.
Thx
Like most people in EPVP, it's reselling. May have a good product or may not.
I bought the Software Valteria and it is incredible I had no problem the cheat works very well I was also able to test the Hardware Valteria which is also incredible it is better than the Software Valteria.
if you hesitate to take one of these products go for it you will not be disappointed it is one of the best on the public market !
Anything in formenos legit? Pvally, colorbot etc.
Anyone used it before? If you are affiliated with the product or some sort pls don't comment (this includes admins etc) I wanna hear reviews from actual customers.
Thx
It's a reseller, but has a good product and support.
However, if looking for a real exclusive cheat you can check ours. Lux Valorant.
Because i dislike you lying for customers about vanguard working different on each rank just to camouflage the fact that cheat is detect and they just get delay bans
Because i dislike you lying for customers about vanguard working different on each rank just to camouflage the fact that cheat is detect and they just get delay bans
Cheat is really detected and do we get delay ban for real ?
Anything in formenos legit? Pvally, colorbot etc.
Anyone used it before? If you are affiliated with the product or some sort pls don't comment (this includes admins etc) I wanna hear reviews from actual customers.
Thx
Yeah Formenos is legit and nice asf I’ve never gotten scammed/dtc too atleast for my experience he’s very reputable and his new hcm line of Val cheats are great too
Yeah Formenos is legit and nice asf I’ve never gotten scammed/dtc too atleast for my experience he’s very reputable and his new hcm line of Val cheats are great too
HCM is knowed by always detected, peoples usually use to rage