Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to un HWID ban myself

Discussion on Want to un HWID ban myself within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/30/2023, 17:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by malphite123 View Post
wow ppl so toxic, instead of trying to help the guy you make fun of his bugdet, pathetic when you feel the need to show superiority on a internet forum....

to the op, you can try this

or try edgey spoof, its a perm spoof i think it costed like 40 usd im not sure anymore
edge has been exposed and edgey spoofer crack can be found on github no need to purchase it classic amidewin
Old 04/30/2023, 19:12   #17

elite*gold: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainchaosy View Post
edge has been exposed and edgey spoofer crack can be found on github no need to purchase it classic amidewin
Doesn't amaze me. I have nothing against edgey, but arent all permanent spoofs amidewin, wmic, afuwin (AKA free windows tools)? They are. People pay for the "automated" program rather than doing it themselves bricking their mobo
Old 04/30/2023, 19:15   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afplactican View Post
Doesn't amaze me. I have nothing against edgey, but arent all permanent spoofs amidewin, wmic, afuwin (AKA free windows tools)? They are. People pay for the "automated" program rather than doing it themselves bricking their mobo
there is more to it than spoofing your motherboard.

i think this guy is just claiming edgey's spoofer is made up of tools from github to boost his own temp spoofer (read his bio, he owns a temp spoofer)

but no, not all spoofs are just amidewin, afuwin, and other ****. amidewin doesnt even work for asus mobos, but the popular spoofers are easily able to spoof asus mobos. and also, there's no reliable way to spoof your disk drive permanently (that is public and free to do) other than raid0ing it which most people cant do. spoofers like sync.top, aridekvm, and edgey can all spoof disk drives.
Old 04/30/2023, 19:41   #19

try woofer, im asus user and completely unbanned by woofer spoofer
Old 04/30/2023, 21:55   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by seconb View Post

i think this guy is just claiming edgey's spoofer is made up of tools from github to boost his own temp spoofer (read his bio, he owns a temp spoofer)

but no, not all spoofs are just amidewin, afuwin, and other ****. amidewin doesnt even work for asus mobos, but the popular spoofers are easily able to spoof asus mobos. and also, there's no reliable way to spoof your disk drive permanently (that is public and free to do) other than raid0ing it which most people cant do. spoofers like sync.top, aridekvm, and edgey can all spoof disk drives.
What I tried to state here is that all permanent spoofers are using windows tools and not self-created drivers which is logical too. If it did not use window kernel tools then it had to chance of becoming dtc. Now about the spoofing disk drives, that is simply with physicdisk or btbd which just "disconnects" the drive.

Ps, I am not shittalking in any shape or form.
Old 05/03/2023, 22:32   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afplactican View Post
amidewin does not brick your pc,if you are editing bios rom files thats a different scenario
Old 05/04/2023, 10:38   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainchaosy View Post
amidewin does not brick your pc,if you are editing bios rom files thats a different scenario
Ye I know, true
Old 05/12/2023, 23:30   #23

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by seconb View Post

aridekvm spoofs diskdrive etc with a kernel driver, edgey uses an ancient driver from 4u4play to spoof diskdrives. both aridek and edgey dont spoof your diskdrives permanently, and both aridek and edgey use amidewin.

Tags
hwid, unban