Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with something.

Discussion on Need help with something. within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with something.

Hey there.

I'm unbanned in Valo after a long wait of 3-4 months. And I want to cheat again, I'm considering buying a hardware cheat, where I use it to the lowest FOV and use it as a closet cheat.

Should I spoof now and cheat so that when I'm banned, my spoofed serials get banned? What measures do I take? Or you would say I shouldn't cheat at all? I don't enjoy playing this game legit, its always some hacker or toxic teammates all around to ruin the gaming experience for me.

Thank you!
Old 01/11/2023, 07:10   #2

elite*gold: 24
Yeah, spoof before cheating.
Old 01/11/2023, 08:45   #3

Pretty useless, if you know the spoofer works then what is the point of hiding your original serials, if you get banned then spoof

There is literally no point in spoofing when your not banned
Old 01/11/2023, 16:09   #4

elite*gold: 360
No, get a UD cheat
Not have temp spoofers for val, so wont matter if you use or not you will keep banned after get a ban
Old 01/11/2023, 17:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by glizzygobbla View Post
Pretty useless, if you know the spoofer works then what is the point of hiding your original serials, if you get banned then spoof

There is literally no point in spoofing when your not banned
Can't you just revert back to your original serials once you don't wanna cheat no more they will not be traced by vanguard no?
Old 01/14/2023, 07:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBoiSica View Post
Can't you just revert back to your original serials once you don't wanna cheat no more they will not be traced by vanguard no?
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. :/ Can't we revert to original serials after being banned?
Old 01/15/2023, 10:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enriquehacks View Post
Hey there.

I'm unbanned in Valo after a long wait of 3-4 months. And I want to cheat again, I'm considering buying a hardware cheat, where I use it to the lowest FOV and use it as a closet cheat.

Should I spoof now and cheat so that when I'm banned, my spoofed serials get banned? What measures do I take? Or you would say I shouldn't cheat at all? I don't enjoy playing this game legit, its always some hacker or toxic teammates all around to ruin the gaming experience for me.

Thank you!
First, check that you are HWID banned or not
If you are then do a clean installation of windows and use a spoofer.
Old 01/15/2023, 10:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enriquehacks View Post
Hey there.

Thank you!
Valorant ranked is ******, you have to face reality
Use a spoofer and kill them all
Old 01/16/2023, 07:40   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshata View Post
First, check that you are HWID banned or not
If you are then do a clean installation of windows and use a spoofer.
I'm not HWID banned now. Though, I want to cheat and dominate a bit in the competitive games/matches. So, I was wondering if I spoof now and then play/cheat the game, so if I get banned my spoof serials gets banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popingoff_69 View Post
Valorant ranked is ******, you have to face reality
Use a spoofer and kill them all
Yes, man. I have woofer, but sadly it doesn't work for me lol, always val5 after a match or two
Old 01/23/2023, 03:34   #10

Still looking for answers.
Old 01/23/2023, 16:13   #11

elite*gold: 345
Just cheat without spoof. Your spoofer can get dc aswell. If you got beamed buy a spoofer. But in my opinion its not that smart to spoof your legal hwid before. You never now you got hitted for spoofer or the cheat u using.
Old 01/23/2023, 17:07   #12

Contact me PM