So ive been HWID banned (tried some spoofing methods that does not work)
Im planning to upgrade my PC but what components needs to change to avoid HWID ban from valorant? Ive heard different from various forums.
All Disk main adress (no volume) , motherboard all serials , mac adress . U need only bios up/down , After raid0 Windows installation and ud spoofer . gl
Add me on DC i can help you manuel spoof Sevendes#0854
Added you
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanix23
All Disk main adress (no volume) , motherboard all serials , mac adress . U need only bios up/down , After raid0 Windows installation and ud spoofer . gl
If you really want to bypass your ban add me on discord. We do manual hwid spoofs for a long time and they are working as they are individually to your system setup and topology.
So ive been HWID banned (tried some spoofing methods that does not work)
Im planning to upgrade my PC but what components needs to change to avoid HWID ban from valorant? Ive heard different from various forums.
Motherboard?
CPU?
SSD?
Maybe even IP?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Hello xaxarus, I understand your concern about being HWID banned in Valorant. One way to avoid a HWID ban is to change certain components of your PC, such as the motherboard, CPU, SSD, or even your IP. However, another solution is to use a permanent spoofer, which can be a cheap and effective way to bypass HWID bans.
I am currently selling a Permanent Spoofer (My Spoofer is called Blessingsoftware) but I understand that you may be hesitant to trust me due to a lack of vouches. To address this, I am offering test keys for people who can help me test the compatibility of my spoofer with different motherboards and games. Additionally, I am also giving out vouch keys to people who vouch for me on the elitepvpers forum. If you're interested, you can check out my thread at :
Hello xaxarus, I understand your concern about being HWID banned in Valorant. One way to avoid a HWID ban is to change certain components of your PC, such as the motherboard, CPU, SSD, or even your IP. However, another solution is to use a permanent spoofer, which can be a cheap and effective way to bypass HWID bans.
I am currently selling a Permanent Spoofer (My Spoofer is called Blessingsoftware) but I understand that you may be hesitant to trust me due to a lack of vouches. To address this, I am offering test keys for people who can help me test the compatibility of my spoofer with different motherboards and games. Additionally, I am also giving out vouch keys to people who vouch for me on the elitepvpers forum. If you're interested, you can check out my thread at :
Hopefully I'll be able to vouch for them in a few hours. Gonna grab a vouch key and report back here.
As of now, I can just warn thread starter to NOT buy Woofer. It is not working and their team will try to find excuses all the time instead of addressing it being detected.
Add me on DC i can help you manuel spoof Sevendes#0854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeb23
If you really want to bypass your ban add me on discord. We do manual hwid spoofs for a long time and they are working as they are individually to your system setup and topology.
I think im hwid banned. Gonna change pc components. Would like some input 08/26/2022 - Escape from Tarkov - 16 Replies Hello. So i got hwid banned (i think so atleast) 1 month ago. I used the RU cheese on my first account then on my 2nd account i used Radar and got banned after about 7 hours of playing.
I have not touched the game since and ive been buying new parts. With the last batch coming tommorow
The new parts are as following:
Ram
GPU
Mobo
New ssd.
ARMA 3 BANNED - WHICH COMPONENTS? 12/24/2020 - ArmA Trading - 5 Replies Hey, got HWID banned in Arma 3 i think because everytime i want to play
the game i getting banned afetr 2-3 hours. Changed already my Motherboard, CPU, RAM and 1 of 2 hard-disks
(D Drive ).
Has anyone some solution which PC parts need to be replaced
to play without getting banned? Really need a step by step tutorial or something..
UPDATE. Changed my both Hard Disks and now its working without getting banned