If you've used Woofer/Sync and still are getting banned, I had to do some extra stuff manually. I kept asking both support staffs if I should use a VPN and they said no,... but I kept getting banned so I did it anyway.
Option 0.5: Not recommended, but if you want to do the full spoof from scratch manually, you can, but I haven't tested it personally. Tutorial:
Option 1: VPN with a Killswitch.
Nord VPN is good for gaming and it's what I'm using. I have it set to launch on startup, autoconnect, and killswitch. When you restart your PC, your internet will be disconnected until Nord kicks in, that way Vanguard doesn't grab your IP. Set it all up with the game uninstalled and after you spoofed.
Option 2: Deny access to all USB devices & spoof monitor.
Go here -
Start on Step 7 after you have finished spoofing. It'll explain it.
I did both of the above and I am now fully unbanned. The spoofer devs treated me like an idiot for suggesting a VPN, yet here I am, able to play. I don't know why the monitor/usb spoofing isn't part of their tools... Also, any time I do anything that I need to have the VPN off, or if Vanguard will get upset with it (like cheat engine), I'll uninstall the game with Revo Uninstaller.
I'm now 2 weeks in and can do whatever I want. Just don't forget to never restart with the killswitch off!
You're 2 weeks in yet this was implemented kind of very recently, how do you know its correct and not a spoof error? The val recently trace router mac or something like that im pretty sure someone said on epvp "blssom" he apparently tested that it was router mac. That was the problem for spoofers not working
You're 2 weeks in yet this was implemented kind of very recently, how do you know its correct and not a spoof error? The val recently trace router mac or something like that im pretty sure someone said on epvp "blssom" he apparently tested that it was router mac. That was the problem for spoofers not working
Spoofer failed to spoof my MAC. Dev fixed it, still banned. Dev manually did everything he could think of, still banned. I decided to do what I said above, and if it failed I was going to buy a new Motherboard. Now it works. One month of non-stop failures from 5 different spoofer companies, never lasting more than 3 days. Now I've been unbanned for 2+ weeks.
I don't know how much more obvious it could be that they were either tracking a peripheral, or my IP. Not tempted enough to drop the VPN to find out which.
Spoofer failed to spoof my MAC. Dev fixed it, still banned. Dev manually did everything he could think of, still banned. I decided to do what I said above, and if it failed I was going to buy a new Motherboard. Now it works. One month of non-stop failures from 5 different spoofer companies, never lasting more than 3 days. Now I've been unbanned for 2+ weeks.
I don't know how much more obvious it could be that they were either tracking a peripheral, or my IP. Not tempted enough to drop the VPN to find out which.
i always been using slothytech but recently it didnt work anymore and always got me banned no matter what even if i use revo and fresh install and made account with vpn and launched with vpn. Hmm i did notice that my killswitch didnt work when i did that so i might just give that a try
Meaning I didn't wait to get banned multiple times, I went ahead and tried to cover everything I could so I wouldn't have to keep wasting time over and over.
If you've used Woofer/Sync and still are getting banned, I had to do some extra stuff manually. I kept asking both support staffs if I should use a VPN and they said no,... but I kept getting banned so I did it anyway.
Option 0.5: Not recommended, but if you want to do the full spoof from scratch manually, you can, but I haven't tested it personally. Tutorial:
Option 1: VPN with a Killswitch.
Nord VPN is good for gaming and it's what I'm using. I have it set to launch on startup, autoconnect, and killswitch. When you restart your PC, your internet will be disconnected until Nord kicks in, that way Vanguard doesn't grab your IP. Set it all up with the game uninstalled and after you spoofed.
Option 2: Deny access to all USB devices & spoof monitor.
Go here -
Start on Step 7 after you have finished spoofing. It'll explain it.
I did both of the above and I am now fully unbanned. The spoofer devs treated me like an idiot for suggesting a VPN, yet here I am, able to play. I don't know why the monitor/usb spoofing isn't part of their tools... Also, any time I do anything that I need to have the VPN off, or if Vanguard will get upset with it (like cheat engine), I'll uninstall the game with Revo Uninstaller.
I'm now 2 weeks in and can do whatever I want. Just don't forget to never restart with the killswitch off!
Slothytech was my first-ever spoof method and at the time it definitely worked. I still use some of their files for cleaning, spoofing monitor, and hiding devices (like you said).
I also use NordVPN. I appreciate your recommendation for the Killswitch, as I didn't know it would stop the internet from booting until Nord connected. That's really smart.
Spoofer failed to spoof my MAC. Dev fixed it, still banned. Dev manually did everything he could think of, still banned. I decided to do what I said above, and if it failed I was going to buy a new Motherboard. Now it works. One month of non-stop failures from 5 different spoofer companies, never lasting more than 3 days. Now I've been unbanned for 2+ weeks.
I don't know how much more obvious it could be that they were either tracking a peripheral, or my IP. Not tempted enough to drop the VPN to find out which.
For example, in Apex they often grab the serial of your monitor on top of the usual HWID of your hardware. They throw out curve ***** to random people so it's harder for everyone to spoof. Since the monitor isn't something they always track, a spoofer is very unlikely to change it, leaving you unsure why it's not working for you. You ask the devs, they say "It works for everyone else" and then you get ghosted.
I had that scenario, I spoofed my Monitor, and set all my USB devices to block any attempts to read their serials, and poof it all worked.
Spoofers not working ? 03/06/2022 - Call of Duty - 10 Replies This is a bit weird, but I've tried cynical cleaner, as well as gcaimx and I can confirm that my serials get changed, but after 1-2 games the accounts get shadow banned.
Could it be because of the accounts I'm buying ? Or what is going on? I'm at a loss really, I've been using gcaimx spoofer for months and didn't have an issue until I stopped buying if and got hardware banned.
Also any good reliable account sellers ? El Dorado accounts suck
Are spoofers not working properly? 01/17/2022 - Call of Duty - 30 Replies Since Ricochet my accounts don't last very long at all. A couple of days or so. They used to last weeks or months as I play legit. I've not changed anything. Word around town has been that the spoofers are having problems due to ricochet. Apparently its picking up on the fact that one account is playing on many different PCs.
Can anyone here confirm this? And if its correct what can we do now? Are there any spoofers who are working just well?
Thanks in advance!
please importan help i try and try and try for IDChanger Advanced v3.9 Join and help 06/19/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies all i need how to run IDChanger Advanced v3.9
i run ID_Launcher and run patcher_s4
and start game ID_Launcher is Tkhvty
and don`t see and open my emil in game don`t see any stuff good or cool wepaons what i make i will try it 3 or more hours please i need help fast and don`t close the Post please