Apparently valorant took a bigger step and decided to ban the following:
Router Mac, Normal Mac, IP Address
Tho I'm not 100% certain if this is true, have any of you gotten banned recently and succesfully spoofed with sync or any other spoofers without changing your Router's mac & IP Address?
I'm guessing this new HWID system was applied around 1-2~ weeks ago.
recently got banned for cheating VAL 5 and tried to login and see if I was HWID banned and did not come across VAL 152 but it took around 10 unrated games to get me banned again, so they definitely playing around trying to make you think that you're not banned by delay banning you.
I spoofed and could not get around it, got myself a new mac address and ip, spoofed again and could play fine without any bans. (8 days in)
any thoughts behind all this? maybe they're banning router / peripherials now?
Apparently valorant took a bigger step and decided to ban the following:
Router Mac, Normal Mac, IP Address
Tho I'm not 100% certain if this is true, have any of you gotten banned recently and succesfully spoofed with sync or any other spoofers without changing your Router's mac & IP Address?
I'm guessing this new HWID system was applied around 1-2~ weeks ago.
recently got banned for cheating VAL 5 and tried to login and see if I was HWID banned and did not come across VAL 152 but it took around 10 unrated games to get me banned again, so they definitely playing around trying to make you think that you're not banned by delay banning you.
I spoofed and could not get around it, got myself a new mac address and ip, spoofed again and could play fine without any bans. (4 days in)
any thoughts behind all this? maybe they're banning router / peripherials now?
It's easy to change all of that so I don't see what the problem is.
Also it's stupid to ban IP considering many people play on public Wi-Fi (internet cafes, hotels, etc.)
Apparently valorant took a bigger step and decided to ban the following:
Router Mac, Normal Mac, IP Address
Tho I'm not 100% certain if this is true, have any of you gotten banned recently and succesfully spoofed with sync or any other spoofers without changing your Router's mac & IP Address?
I'm guessing this new HWID system was applied around 1-2~ weeks ago.
recently got banned for cheating VAL 5 and tried to login and see if I was HWID banned and did not come across VAL 152 but it took around 10 unrated games to get me banned again, so they definitely playing around trying to make you think that you're not banned by delay banning you.
I spoofed and could not get around it, got myself a new mac address and ip, spoofed again and could play fine without any bans. (4 days in)
any thoughts behind all this? maybe they're banning router / peripherials now?
How did you get a new mac address and ip? I want to try doing that as well since I'm HWID banned.
Apparently valorant took a bigger step and decided to ban the following:
Router Mac, Normal Mac, IP Address
Tho I'm not 100% certain if this is true, have any of you gotten banned recently and succesfully spoofed with sync or any other spoofers without changing your Router's mac & IP Address?
I'm guessing this new HWID system was applied around 1-2~ weeks ago.
recently got banned for cheating VAL 5 and tried to login and see if I was HWID banned and did not come across VAL 152 but it took around 10 unrated games to get me banned again, so they definitely playing around trying to make you think that you're not banned by delay banning you.
I spoofed and could not get around it, got myself a new mac address and ip, spoofed again and could play fine without any bans. (4 days in)
any thoughts behind all this? maybe they're banning router / peripherials now?
So theres some spoofers that have been hit. I decided to give woofer a try and im now 4days in over 50games played and i have not been hit yet. I doubt they are banning ip addresses.
So theres some spoofers that have been hit. I decided to give woofer a try and im now 4days in over 50games played and i have not been hit yet. I doubt they are banning ip addresses.
When they respond with this in the ticket.
"Our team has concluded the investigation, and I'm afraid that we found the suspension to have been applied for a valid reason - this account was created or used from a computer which was previously blacklisted for cheating. When we find a computer involved in cheating we blacklist it temporarily as a measure to prevent cheaters from continuing to ruin games after one of their accounts gets banned for it."
They're talking about it being blacklisted, meaning what?
They're not talking about a computer being HWID banned.
Maybe after some time they caught you multiple times they decide to blacklist you temporary.
"Our team has concluded the investigation, and I'm afraid that we found the suspension to have been applied for a valid reason - this account was created or used from a computer which was previously blacklisted for cheating. When we find a computer involved in cheating we blacklist it temporarily as a measure to prevent cheaters from continuing to ruin games after one of their accounts gets banned for it."
They're talking about it being blacklisted, meaning what?
They're not talking about a computer being HWID banned.
Maybe after some time they caught you multiple times they decide to blacklist you temporary.
Apparently valorant took a bigger step and decided to ban the following:
Router Mac, Normal Mac, IP Address
Tho I'm not 100% certain if this is true, have any of you gotten banned recently and succesfully spoofed with sync or any other spoofers without changing your Router's mac & IP Address?
I'm guessing this new HWID system was applied around 1-2~ weeks ago.
recently got banned for cheating VAL 5 and tried to login and see if I was HWID banned and did not come across VAL 152 but it took around 10 unrated games to get me banned again, so they definitely playing around trying to make you think that you're not banned by delay banning you.
I spoofed and could not get around it, got myself a new mac address and ip, spoofed again and could play fine without any bans. (4 days in)
any thoughts behind all this? maybe they're banning router / peripherials now?
The current situation is the same as yours. I will try again after changing the Ip and after using spoofer Thank you for sharing.
Apparently valorant took a bigger step and decided to ban the following:
Router Mac, Normal Mac, IP Address
Tho I'm not 100% certain if this is true, have any of you gotten banned recently and succesfully spoofed with sync or any other spoofers without changing your Router's mac & IP Address?
I'm guessing this new HWID system was applied around 1-2~ weeks ago.
recently got banned for cheating VAL 5 and tried to login and see if I was HWID banned and did not come across VAL 152 but it took around 10 unrated games to get me banned again, so they definitely playing around trying to make you think that you're not banned by delay banning you.
I spoofed and could not get around it, got myself a new mac address and ip, spoofed again and could play fine without any bans. (4 days in)
any thoughts behind all this? maybe they're banning router / peripherials now?
I would not seem surprised at all if this is the case, a lot of the time Valorant delays bans when using cheats, it's smarter for them to implement something like this especially when they are now targeting spoofers more and more as time progresses.