Woofer didn't work for me. The support is very bad. Every few hours, if at all, an unhelpful reply. They don't want to give my money back either. I keep getting banned after a few rounds in Valorant.
Woofer didn't work for me. The support is very bad. Every few hours, if at all, an unhelpful reply. They don't want to give my money back either. I keep getting banned after a few rounds in Valorant.
Hi @ can u see my ticket 0189 i need help bc i spoof and i play on a new account in warzone and now my account is shadowbanned. I would like to have a chance to do a respoof without neccesary to wait 2 days to see if the woofer works for me or not.
Hi @ can u see my ticket 0189 i need help bc i spoof and i play on a new account in warzone and now my account is shadowbanned. I would like to have a chance to do a respoof without neccesary to wait 2 days to see if the woofer works for me or not.
Does anyone know the name of this items? 09/29/2018 - Dekaron - 4 Replies Hi, I'm new in this section, I'm ripping some sets / weapons from dekaron to use it in other game, the problem is I don't know the name of some items, so I come here to post my images hoping somebody can help me with the names:
http://i.epvpimg.com/fw0Jgab.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/6oiZfab.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/2MA4fab.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/ANwnaab.png