Using skyrant now since 1+ month and bought recently the lifetime build. I am happy and not banned, using it on my main,
If you find the correct settings (FOV / click speed) for each weapon, it's a really helpful tool. I like it if I drink something, hold the trigger key and kill someone with the operator while I didn't had a look on the monitor.
Using skyrant now since 1+ month and bought recently the lifetime build. I am happy and not banned, using it on my main,
If you find the correct settings (FOV / click speed) for each weapon, it's a really helpful tool. I like it if I drink something, hold the trigger key and kill someone with the operator while I didn't had a look on the monitor.
I'm very happy with all the people who took the effort to vouch for Skyrant, after nearly 2 years i'm amazed to see how strong our community has become!
I have tried it before, for me the experience wasn't very great despite trying all kind of settings. For example an enemy could easily pass through my crosshair and it wouldn't trigger, other times it would so it was 50/50 for me. Maybe it didn't work well with my pc I don't really know but I never bought it again. If you can get it working then it's worth it.
On the plus side, the account that I used it on wasn't delay banned meaning their security was really good, usually my accounts get hit within 3 days when I use a random chair from a reseller with 20+ reps on this site that claims their chair is never detected lol.. note I tried at least 4 chairs on this site from resellers on the black market with high reps and all of them were detected, if you're looking for a trigger with great security then go with Skyrant.
Edit: Stay away from resellers that have a 2023 join date, I warned you.