Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valorant Cheats: Must-Knows

Discussion on Valorant Cheats: Must-Knows within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 792
Arrow Valorant Cheats: Must-Knows

Greetings epvp,
• It is becoming necessary that I post this, because I have seen too many tragic scams/exit scams happening all around this market.
• Therefore I would like to make a must-know list of things you should know before cheating in valorant!

1. Do not ever buy anything from a reseller other than maybe spoofer!
• Valorant is not a market resellers can survive, all public memory cheats(anything with esp) will be perma detected no matter if they are new or 50 thousand braindead alts vouched it ud.
• You can maybe buy spoofer or hardware(arduino) colorbots from resellers but I still wouldn't recommend doing so. Because most if not all resellers won't have proper knowledge of what they are reselling and will not be able to help you properly. And all problems you might be encountered with, resellers will not be able to fix that for you, max they can do is ask the actual owner to update/fix certain bugs.
• And if the cheat got detected, there is absolutely 0 shit resellers can do other than exit scamming, because all they care is selling u the product and nothing else. So 100% do not buy from any resellers other than maybe spoofer or hardware colorbots because they are more reliably ud but still no guarantee so I won't recommend them either way!!!

2. Do not buy any "Temp" spoofer.
• The idea of temp spoofer is 100% not reliable and the method has beeeeeen detected by vanguard. Even if there is some actual working temp spoofer, it is not something that's reliable and it's not for someone who is trying to grind their rank up. Because even though you are not banned 3 second into the game doesn't mean you won't get banned afterwards.
• Vanguard loves to delay ban and only ban you when you reached high enough rank like ascendent.

3. Do not buy anything from a random discord server that you found on a random site or dm.
• I have seen many people getting scammed because they found this discord server filled with bots and fake vouches and thought they look real and then got scammed.
• Basically everything in discord can be faked and botted. Even those good looking fake vouches in their channel from random discord users that "looked real" just because they have nitros and "about me" and maybe "playing game"bs can all be faked. Always consult with someone else before making such terrible financial decisons.
• Same applies to random kids dming you or posting on epvp forum saying that they got private good shit and recommended you to some random kid. (example Zenny#4479 who has been scamming kids for like forever and acting professional before they scammed ur ass and blocked. His favorite trick is to hunt for dumb beginners on this forum or somewhere else and will add you on his alt. And dming you be like, ayo I have been using the radar for a year now its ud and legit. Nah bro, all scams!)

4. Do not risk anything you can't afford to lose!!!!
• This is literally the most important rule that everyone should know!
• Do not cheat on your main accounts if you can't afford to lose them!
• Do not pay for cheats without knowing that it might be a shit dt product or even worse - get scammed!

5. Since about last month, there has been a major cheat waves that basically stopped or detected most if not all public cheats.
• Definitely think twice and gather more information about the certain provider you are trying to purchase before actually spending the money.
• Most if not all public esp is definitely detected and most if not all public colorbot if they are external(no hardwares), it won't work. If they are hardware colorbots, it will most likely require usb host shield.

6. If you aren't prepared to spent a huge ton of efforts into scouting for cheats and learning how vanguard behaves, maybe buying additional hardwares and paying a good amount of money. DO NOT CHEAT IN VALORANT
• It has been a established facts that Valorant is not a random games with shit ac like apex, r6, csgo, fortnite or even tarkov that you can fuck around with and one click some random software and be like undetected forever.
• If you are new to the scene, honestly the best advice I can give you is DON'T CHEAT IN VALORANT!
• If you got banned, then prepared to buy a spoofer or learning to manual and PREPARE to end up wiping the disk, even raid 0, reinstalling your windows and several other things you need to do to actually come back playing valorant again.
• The amount of efforts into cheating in valorant is unmatchable if you have a habit of cheating in all kinds of games in general. THIS IS DIFFERENT, sadly.

7. Do not ask me or anyone if some provider that got detected from the last waves in which includes but not limited to (immunity, lightdark, Vortex and a lot more other public ones that I can only imagine worse) will be undetected again or not.
• No one is able to tell after they fix the issue if it can be undetected again, what I would suggest doing here is to just wait out a few more weeks and then you should find and ask their users if they have reached high ranks with it.(at least ascendent)
• If they do, you can decide to if you want to take the risk of trying it or not.

8. How to get into private communities?
• Most of the time tbh the only thing you can do is to hope you are lucky enough that one of your friends who won't scam you told you about a private provider and are will to invite you.
• Keep scouting and make more friends I guess.(reminds me of imagine not having skeet in 2022 lmao, but hey, same thing)

9. To be continued~
• Will add if anything comes to my mind, will update this as well

10.Feel free to give me a thumb up (Thanks) if you find this helpful
Thanks
12 Users
Old 09/18/2022, 04:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
ok
Old 09/18/2022, 04:39   #3

W Tian L Scammers
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2022, 04:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tian View Post
Greetings epvp,
• It is becoming necessary that I post this, because I have seen too many tragic scams/exit scams happening all around this market.
• Therefore I would like to make a must-know list of things you should know before cheating in valorant!

1. Do not ever buy anything from a reseller other than maybe spoofer!
• Valorant is not a market resellers can survive, all public memory cheats(anything with esp) will be perma detected no matter if they are new or 50 thousand braindead alts vouched it ud.
• You can maybe buy spoofer or hardware(arduino) colorbots from resellers but I still wouldn't recommend doing so. Because most if not all resellers won't have proper knowledge of what they are reselling and will not be able to help you properly. And all problems you might be encountered with, resellers will not be able to fix that for you, max they can do is ask the actual owner to update/fix certain bugs.
• And if the cheat got detected, there is absolutely 0 shit resellers can do other than exit scamming, because all they care is selling u the product and nothing else. So 100% do not buy from any resellers other than maybe spoofer or hardware colorbots because they are more reliably ud but still no guarantee so I won't recommend them either way!!!

2. Do not buy any "Temp" spoofer.
• The idea of temp spoofer is 100% not reliable and the method has beeeeeen detected by vanguard. Even if there is some actual working temp spoofer, it is not something that's reliable and it's not for someone who is trying to grind their rank up. Because even though you are not banned 3 second into the game doesn't mean you won't get banned afterwards.
• Vanguard loves to delay ban and only ban you when you reached high enough rank like ascendent.

3. Do not buy anything from a random discord server that you found on a random site or dm.
• I have seen many people getting scammed because they found this discord server filled with bots and fake vouches and thought they look real and then got scammed.
• Basically everything in discord can be faked and botted. Even those good looking fake vouches in their channel from random discord users that "looked real" just because they have nitros and "about me" and maybe "playing game"bs can all be faked. Always consult with someone else before making such terrible financial decisons.
• Same applies to random kids dming you or posting on epvp forum saying that they got private good shit and recommended you to some random kid. (example Zenny#4479 who has been scamming kids for like forever and acting professional before they scammed ur ass and blocked. His favorite trick is to hunt for dumb beginners on this forum or somewhere else and will add you on his alt. And dming you be like, ayo I have been using the radar for a year now its ud and legit. Nah bro, all scams!)

4. Do not risk anything you can't afford to lose!!!!
• This is literally the most important rule that everyone should know!
• Do not cheat on your main accounts if you can't afford to lose them!
• Do not pay for cheats without knowing that it might be a shit dt product or even worse - get scammed!

5. Since about last month, there has been a major cheat waves that basically stopped or detected most if not all public cheats.
• Definitely think twice and gather more information about the certain provider you are trying to purchase before actually spending the money.
• Most if not all public esp is definitely detected and most if not all public colorbot if they are external(no hardwares), it won't work. If they are hardware colorbots, it will most likely require usb host shield.

6. If you aren't prepared to spent a huge ton of efforts into scouting for cheats and learning how vanguard behaves, maybe buying additional hardwares and paying a good amount of money. DO NOT CHEAT IN VALORANT
• It has been a established facts that Valorant is not a random games with shit ac like apex, r6, csgo, fortnite or even tarkov that you can fuck around with and one click some random software and be like undetected forever.
• If you are new to the scene, honestly the best advice I can give you is DON'T CHEAT IN VALORANT!
• If you got banned, then prepared to buy a spoofer or learning to manual and PREPARE to end up wiping the disk, even raid 0, reinstalling your windows and several other things you need to do to actually come back playing valorant again.
• The amount of efforts into cheating in valorant is unmatchable if you have a habit of cheating in all kinds of games in general. THIS IS DIFFERENT, sadly.

7. Do not ask me or anyone if some provider that got detected from the last waves in which includes but not limited to (immunity, lightdark, Vortex and a lot more other public ones that I can only imagine worse) will be undetected again or not.
• No one is able to tell after they fix the issue if it can be undetected again, what I would suggest doing here is to just wait out a few more weeks and then you should find and ask their users if they have reached high ranks with it.(at least ascendent)
• If they do, you can decide to if you want to take the risk of trying it or not.

8. How to get into private communities?
• Most of the time tbh the only thing you can do is to hope you are lucky enough that one of your friends who won't scam you told you about a private provider and are will to invite you.
• Keep scouting and make more friends I guess.(reminds me of imagine not having skeet in 2022 lmao, but hey, same thing)

9. To be continued~
• Will add if anything comes to my mind, will update this as well

10.Feel free to give me a thumb up (Thanks) if you find this helpful

100% the truth. VALORANT is no warzone or apex legends where you can play for months on end with public software not worrying about being banned. Vanguard is a serious anti-cheat and is very aggressive against stopping cheaters.

It requires a lot of time and money to actually cheat in valorant (which is actually the purpose of vanguard in the first place). You must be willing to spend lots of money to achieve this. Any “cheap” valorant cheat found here or otherwise will just get you banned, rat you, or scam you.

Most if not all public valorant cheats are just going to get you banned. If you are not willing to take the time and effort to find a good cheat then I suggest moving on to another game where this can be done way easier.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2022, 05:23   #5

elite*gold: 24
ok
Old 09/18/2022, 12:10   #6

End of 2022 and People still care about Cheating in Valorant? like beeing the best hardstuck plat?
Old 09/18/2022, 18:23   #7

In my eyes this 'tutorial' is not helpful.
I guess everyone with a small brain knows 'never buy stuff via DM' and if you do so, then get scammed and you will learn it.

Also Vanguard is such a powerful anticheat so: pay $$ or stop cheating in Valorant if you care about your account. You don't need to write 1000 words. better invest your time and create an list of 'Legit/Scam Providers' instead doing advertisment of your discord. Thx

Ah wait, this list exists so yeah bro.. wasted your time of writing 1000 words. gg

Tags
beginner, cheat, must know, tips, valorant