Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any safe Val Private Slots ?

Discussion on Any safe Val Private Slots ? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any safe Val Private Slots ?

I do not care the price, just the security.
Old 08/15/2022, 00:40   #2

elite*gold: 24
Also looking
Old 08/15/2022, 03:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
I tried so many hacks, I found for my self mokoko bcs it’s rly safe, the aimbot is huge, and the dev is such a good guy. So i can recommend you Mokoko it’s far the best in my opinion.
Old 08/15/2022, 06:41   #4

elite*gold: 333
If you want just solely security, try out Lime. It is the most expensive option, and it requires third party hardware that will be shipped to you from the dev. The big downfall of Lime is that it is only a pixel bot, so the accuracy can only go so far. It also only has aim modules.

If you want something a little more, give a shot. It does not require any third party hardware, it instead uses a method that no other cheat, private or public, has even tried. It reads game memory rather than scanning your screen for enemy pixels, so it is far more accurate than a pixel bot. It also has customizable ESP, and has been undetected since September.

Right now, I personally would not use any cheat other than these two, as there have been major waves this past week that have hit numerous cheats (other than these of course). Good luck!
Thanks
2 Users