Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valorant hacks

Discussion on Valorant hacks within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Valorant hacks

Hi Guys I have some couple of questions.
Could u tell me what is safer ? Software or hardware cheats ? Aimbot or Wallhack? I don’t rly know much about things like that, bcs of that am askin here… rather then I want to know which hacks recommended? I want just a Safe aimbot which I can use to play some months. Don’t try to sale me smth pls, share me ur experience..

Used Hyperion from private cheatz before and it’s definitely detected, got banned 2 times and not even played obvs.
Old 08/08/2022, 00:14   #2

Add me on discord! Jamiem#5770 I'm not tryna sell yoh anything I can advise you iv used a lot of cheats and know a lot about valorsnt cheats I can tell you the best and worst ones
Old 08/08/2022, 01:12   #3

elite*gold: 43
Old 08/08/2022, 01:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamba94 View Post
Add me on discord! Jamiem#5770 I'm not tryna sell yoh anything I can advise you iv used a lot of cheats and know a lot about valorsnt cheats I can tell you the best and worst ones
Can’t add u

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhngoc0510 View Post
So helpful ty….🙄
Old 08/08/2022, 12:57   #5

if ur new to cheating just know that public forums like this is not the best market for val, get a hold of a private developer, hard but safer. aim is safer than walls unless like i said made my a private developer, there are some good public aim developers out there, just not sure who.

if ur ever down to share some knowledge or play some ranked games (legit cheat) feel free to add me, disc: Go Stupid#6676
Old 08/08/2022, 13:09   #6

Arrow Valorant Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by murytapz View Post
Hi Guys I have some couple of questions.
Could u tell me what is safer ? Software or hardware cheats ? Aimbot or Wallhack? I don’t rly know much about things like that, bcs of that am askin here… rather then I want to know which hacks recommended? I want just a Safe aimbot which I can use to play some months. Don’t try to sale me smth pls, share me ur experience..

Used Hyperion from private cheatz before and it’s definitely detected, got banned 2 times and not even played obvs.

Hello, since none of these answer can really help I decided to put my opinion to it.

First of all Hardware is safer than Software cheat, and finding an esp is really hard, so I recommend sticking only to aimbot.

There are much aimbot options out there but I recommend LightDark (Software), PixelX and ImmunityAI (both Hardware). I myself currently use LightDark but I am preparing to switch to ImmunityAI.

If you are asking why I want to switch, just bc it is safer. But LightDark is also really good, I have bought the month version and I am very satiesfied. To find the threads of those cheats just google their name like this
"LightDark epvp" and you will find the thread.

In your thread you mentioned that you also got banned, so I recommend getting sync.top spoofer.

I hope I helped you,
If you have further questions, feel free to ask me.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/08/2022, 13:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasFPS View Post
Hello, since none of these answer can really help I decided to put my opinion to it.

First of all Hardware is safer than Software cheat, and finding an esp is really hard, so I recommend sticking only to aimbot.

There are much aimbot options out there but I recommend LightDark (Software), PixelX and ImmunityAI (both Hardware). I myself currently use LightDark but I am preparing to switch to ImmunityAI.

If you are asking why I want to switch, just bc it is safer. But LightDark is also really good, I have bought the month version and I am very satiesfied. To find the threads of those cheats just google their name like this
"LightDark epvp" and you will find the thread.

In your thread you mentioned that you also got banned, so I recommend getting sync.top spoofer.

I hope I helped you,
If you have further questions, feel free to ask me.

Ty a lot, that’s what I wanted to know… I spoofed with woofer i just can vouch for this guys they rly do a great job… am thinking about to use maddoxe hw aimbot any experience or vouches yet ?
Old 08/08/2022, 13:23   #8

elite*gold: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by murytapz View Post
Ty a lot, that’s what I wanted to know… I spoofed with woofer i just can vouch for this guys they rly do a great job… am thinking about to use maddoxe hw aimbot any experience or vouches yet ?
pm me Hankilelr#8760
Old 08/08/2022, 13:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansame1102 View Post
pm me Hankilelr#8760
Added u
Old 08/08/2022, 17:49   #10

So i used Yamatos before, it has many settings (aim and esp) but it just gets you banned very quick.

Since im using Hardware (PixelX, 2+ Weeks) i havent been banned. The good thing about it is the security.

Tbh i also wouldnt recommend a ESP because it will 100% change your playstyle. Everybody says they can "play it off" like they have no walls, but it will 100% affect your playstyle. for sure.

So i personally would recommend a Hardware Cheat. PixelX is cheap and he has the best service ive ever seen in 5 years + cheating in different games.

Also one very important sidenote:

NEVER. NEVER. Buy something that spams your EPVP Thread with his Discord Name. Don't buy anything of them because its either scam or dtc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2022, 20:46   #11

elite*gold: 3961
The Black Market: 132/0/0
I sell a valorant cheat that comes with a spoofer. Lmk
Old 08/08/2022, 23:12   #12

I am using right now and for me it is better and cheaper than Maddoxe. Just my opinion
Old 08/09/2022, 00:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas187 View Post
I am using right now and for me it is better and cheaper than Maddoxe. Just my opinion
Can’t join discord, how to get it ?
Old 08/12/2022, 00:30   #14

invite

Quote:
Originally Posted by °SiiLv3RST4R° View Post
So i used Yamatos before, it has many settings (aim and esp) but it just gets you banned very quick.

Since im using Hardware (PixelX, 2+ Weeks) i havent been banned. The good thing about it is the security.

Tbh i also wouldnt recommend a ESP because it will 100% change your playstyle. Everybody says they can "play it off" like they have no walls, but it will 100% affect your playstyle. for sure.

So i personally would recommend a Hardware Cheat. PixelX is cheap and he has the best service ive ever seen in 5 years + cheating in different games.

Also one very important sidenote:

NEVER. NEVER. Buy something that spams your EPVP Thread with his Discord Name. Don't buy anything of them because its either scam or dtc.
Can I get an invite to PixelX??
Old 08/12/2022, 08:34   #15

elite*gold: 75
if you havent decided yet.id be down to give you a day key for a honest review. so far 0 bans and barley any call outs.

Tags
valorant aimbot, valorant hacks