Silent aim in external/internal? Well that is just stupid. Easy to get ban without people reporting you.
Silent in Color aimbot? Well I've been using since february 2022. No ban
I understand the hustle of trying to reel in more customers for your product. Flicking to a target and flicking back to your original screen position however is not silent aim, it is the illusion of one while only working 70% of the time. The other 30% of the time it will look like you're blatantly aimbotting as the flick is very apparent. Have a good day.
I mean it depends, there are some silent cheats avaliable, a lot require an arduino, I do know one named Honey that does seem like it has a working silent bot, but of course its not perfect silent and its not very reliable neither does it look legit, really it just flicks and returns to the original location.
I have never seen a cheat with pSilent that is not detected.
prob he doesnt know what does mean silent aimbot is just resell or paster
100 %
Quote:
Originally Posted by glizzygobbla
I mean it depends, there are some silent cheats avaliable, a lot require an arduino, I do know one named Honey that does seem like it has a working silent bot, but of course its not perfect silent and its not very reliable neither does it look legit, really it just flicks and returns to the original location.
I have never seen a cheat with pSilent that is not detected.
True silent mean u change the bullet position in someway, not change the crosshair position to enemy head then shoot and old position again really fast
Why the name is "SILENT" because u dont move your crosshair and keep hitting
True silent mean u change the bullet position in someway, not change the crosshair position to enemy head then shoot and old position again really fast
Why the name is "SILENT" because u dont move your crosshair and keep hitting
It’s hilarious that paster devs know so little about cheating they can’t even tell you the different between true psilent and that color flick trash. He has no idea about his own cheat
[Collection Thread]Search Players for a Clan | Search a Clan | Search Players 12/25/2017 - S4 League - 166 Replies Hello here,
in this Thread you can ask for Players to play with or to join your Clan or you can search a Clan!
Write if you only play with swords, only with guns or with both!
You can post your Offer/Request every 48 Hours again
--------
Heyho Community,