Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Never buy or collaborate with 0live (valorigger)

Discussion on Never buy or collaborate with 0live (valorigger) within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/02/2022, 18:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr1k0 View Post
I have no idea whdoes he cite as an example someone who also stream. Naturally, this can lead to a ban, I, in turn, have immo3-radiant without cheats, I have experience playing with cheats for more than 10 years, it is in the legit direction, so my blocking has nothing to do with my playstle. And directly from the quality of the product that I received. And he's ****... In addition, 17 people out of 25 get banned in one night, its manual ban for all? Well, that's ridiculous...
If what you are saying is legit then its not a play problem.
Vanguard can be pain in the *** like he is always.
Detections seems to be happening A LOT and yet this is the game and this is the style.
I got my own private cheat and spoofer which I developed for myself by myself and yet his last detection was 5 months ago.
As you can see even if I am the only user that using my own software its get's detected somehow and yet I am going crazy sometimes on how the got my stuff.
No one but really no one can explain vanguard and that's the challenge for us the developers.
So no one is safe, even the really private ones will get hit someday.

People offered like 1k$ to buy my cheat and spoofer for lifetime and I never agreed since its ud for half a year.
So that can show you that people willing to pay TONS of $$'s to get a working cheat.
So make the differences ... 30-70$ cheat and 800-1000$ cheat.
SAME ****! (Almost).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/02/2023, 11:28   #17

elite*gold: 73
I can't imagine that Valorigger lied to anyone. He is a very honest and good man, and as long as I have been a customer he has never concealed a detection.

I think here a reseller tries to badmouth a coder to put his own goods in the foreground
Old 09/02/2023, 22:31   #18

elite*gold: 45
You have a cheat that has been undetected for over 1 year why did you buy another cheat lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2023, 14:28   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTERNAL HANDS View Post
You have a cheat that has been undetected for over 1 year why did you buy another cheat lol
That's true lol.
Old 09/04/2023, 01:36   #20

elite*gold: 20466
The Black Market: 156/0/0
Can u stop dead posting?
If admins can't close thread its sad.

Check date of thread creation
Old 09/05/2023, 17:38   #21

btw i bought rigesp and it’s detected ban in 3 games~ no issues before until i used rig.
Old 09/06/2023, 22:02   #22

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignOD1 View Post
btw i bought rigesp and it’s detected ban in 3 games~ no issues before until i used rig.
Thank you for advertising my cheat for free
Closed Thread