Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shell Software reviews?

Discussion on Shell Software reviews? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/10/2021, 03:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takibi View Post
Optic has no vouches nor does it have a public Discord.
It's also a simple color aimbot they're selling for $200 a month which is ridiculous. Their "neural network" option is literally just an internal aimbot, which tends to be snappy and not optimal.

No aimbot on this forum is advertised. The 'best' color aimbot (or aimbot in general) for a non-ridiculous price is Neox. Skyrant is a good alternative too, but I personally prefer Neox.
Lol. Another person bashing Optic who has never used us. What he said isn’t true.

If you don’t know enough to know that this person is ignorant and has no idea what they’re talking about when they referred to a neural network aimbot as an internal aimbot, then you’re probably not our type of customer anyway.

Literally 2 min on Google should tell you he has ZERO clue as to what he’s talking about. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas94 View Post
Is there anyone that can vouch for this? On the thread I only see one vouch and it was a while ago
If you’re interested message me and you can go to the verification server. Im sure someone can stream OPTIC for you. It’s a hardware based product, both the pixel and the neural. Neither is simple. Both are extremely optimized for low FOV legit play and put a lot of the power of customization into the users hands - the devs usually give anyone who subs 32 days the first time around so they can take 2 days to tweak their settings to perfection before taking it into a competitive environment. If that sounds like a simple snappy aimbot to you…
Anyway, almost all of our current clientele is immortal.

I really have zero idea why people who have never used OPTIC just make stuff up. There’s never been a single person who has used OPTIC who has come here and said something negative. Truth be told, most of the users have offered to pay more so we would close our last few spots. That should tell you all you need to know.

We’ll never bash another product here. If you’re interested in OPTIC, reach out. We’ll hook you up to the verification server where you can fill out the application and then we can stream you the product if you’re interested.

Good luck & stay safe!
Old 10/10/2021, 03:40   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhobby View Post
Lol. Another person bashing Optic who has never used us. What he said isn’t true.

If you don’t know enough to know that this person is ignorant and has no idea what they’re talking about when they referred to a neural network aimbot as an internal aimbot, then you’re probably not our type of customer anyway.

Literally 2 min on Google should tell you he has ZERO clue as to what he’s talking about. Lol

If you’re interested message me and you can go to the verification server. Im sure someone can stream OPTIC for you. It’s a hardware based product, both the pixel and the neural. Neither is simple. Both are extremely optimized for low FOV legit play and put a lot of the power of customization into the users hands - the devs usually give anyone who subs 32 days the first time around so they can take 2 days to tweak their settings to perfection before taking it into a competitive environment. If that sounds like a simple snappy aimbot to you…
Anyway, almost all of our current clientele is immortal.

I really have zero idea why people who have never used OPTIC just make stuff up. There’s never been a single person who has used OPTIC who has come here and said something negative. Truth be told, most of the users have offered to pay more so we would close our last few spots. That should tell you all you need to know.

We’ll never bash another product here. If you’re interested in OPTIC, reach out. We’ll hook you up to the verification server where you can fill out the application and then we can stream you the product if you’re interested.

Good luck & stay safe!
Why are you the only one that posts on optic?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2021, 04:10   #18

elite*gold: 28
He's apparently a customer, lol.
Dude is very eager about the product, more so than the actual seller of the cheat.

He is also the only "customer" on the .

Weird.
Old 10/10/2021, 04:17   #19

elite*gold: 38
The Black Market: 316/0/0
Had an awful experience with Shell Software. The aimbot is terrible and it got me banned under a week playing legit. Wouldn't recommend.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/10/2021, 04:25   #20

Recently, a certain shell users was hitted I don't know exactly how many there are, that's all he wrote in the announcement
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2021, 06:10   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takibi View Post
He's apparently a customer, lol.
Dude is very eager about the product, more so than the actual seller of the cheat.

He is also the only "customer" on the .

Weird.
Told the dev that OPTIC was getting hit so he asked members to write reviews. I’m just trying to help.
Old 10/10/2021, 09:56   #22

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgy View Post
Had an awful experience with Shell Software. The aimbot is terrible and it got me banned under a week playing legit. Wouldn't recommend.
shell software got detected 2-3 days ago
Old 10/10/2021, 13:08   #23

Can confirm that it was detected.
But it only hit 4 people as far as I know and they disabled access and are working on a fix.

so atleast a legit provider and not a money hungry one.

**** happens
Old 10/10/2021, 17:57   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solotic View Post
Dang sucks to hear that. I've been search for a new provider and was looking at them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2021, 19:12   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solotic View Post
This was like back in August
Old 10/10/2021, 20:19   #26

i got bann from shellsoftware valorant couple days ago ,

so far it is work good.

but aimbot is not perfect.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2021, 12:40   #27

Quote:
This was like back in August
No. Banwave was a few days ago.
Old 10/11/2021, 19:08   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by prankSTAR95 View Post
No. Banwave was a few days ago.
Im saying I was banned in august, playing for like 2-3 days
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2021, 04:23   #29

Quote:
Im saying I was banned in august, playing for like 2-3 days
even if u got banned might be a manual bro
they can very easily see if u are using something once they manual check ur account
Old 10/12/2021, 14:38   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMajor View Post
even if u got banned might be a manual bro
they can very easily see if u are using something once they manual check ur account
Thats only if the coder didn't do a very good job coding
Thanks
1 User