Probably so many people have been getting banned I personally have been banned using woofer didn't use any cheats got banned after 1 day. But some people say it works fine.
Woofer is so dogshit lmao. I got banned after 1 day of playing after re-woofing twice in a row. Support told me to reset windows and I did, deleting all my files in the process and then rewoofed but still I got banned using no cheats either. Support is *** as well, they are barely online and only respond when they want to. I see people in their discord complaining that their tickets haven't been responded for days. It's 100% detected because I tried another spoofer and I have been unbanned ever since and it's been 5 days now.
If you are banned with woofer, simply open a ticket on our server, we will look what could have gone wrong. Most cases are not following instructions, pre-existing cheats/spoofs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikoto Weeb
Probably so many people have been getting banned I personally have been banned using woofer didn't use any cheats got banned after 1 day. But some people say it works fine.
Same goes to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb_45
Woofer is so dogshit lmao. I got banned after 1 day of playing after re-woofing twice in a row. Support told me to reset windows and I did, deleting all my files in the process and then rewoofed but still I got banned using no cheats either. Support is ass as well, they are barely online and only respond when they want to. I see people in their discord complaining that their tickets haven't been responded for days. It's 100% detected because I tried another spoofer and I have been unbanned ever since and it's been 5 days now.
Same goes to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiqMadiq
yup, detected.
Fake vouches on thread.
Thread vouches are not fake, 60% were part of the free rewoof program a while back. It was voluntary so you didn't have to participate in it to get the rewoof. However we couldn't possibly fake 2,500 vouches at wooferpro.com/vouches, wouldn't we?
Thread vouches are not fake, 60% were part of the free rewoof program a while back. It was voluntary so you didn't have to participate in it to get the rewoof. However we couldn't possibly fake 2,500 vouches at wooferpro.com/vouches, wouldn't we?
Elitepvp bans you if u make alt accounts, its quite obvious. How would I fake 430 accounts to like my thread? Don't be a troll.
ofc, i didn't tell you fake vouch i'm the one of your customer. but someone can make alt account on epvp to make fake vouch or use VPN or something like that.
[Selling] Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED 04/13/2026 - Valorant Trading - 1446 Replies https://i.imgur.com/PkukZ1r.png
The only spoofer in the market that spoofs your computer permanently to play Valorant again!
Windows Reinstall: Not Required
Works with: Van 6, Van 5, Van 152, Van 61, Van 51 and all other HWID Van errors
Game version: Latest Version
Supported Hardware: All laptops and desktops.
Supported OS: Any Windows 10 or 11
Supported CPU: Intel / AMD