You last visited: Today at 09:24
Advertisement
Spoofer For Laptop
Discussion on Spoofer For Laptop within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.
09/09/2021, 23:48
#1
elite*gold: 46
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 12
Spoofer For Laptop
hi everyone, do you have a good spoofer to recommend? I am on an HP Laptop.
I would like to try Archine but I'm not sure it works, if you know, Thanks
09/10/2021, 16:38
#2
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 58
archine , woofer
09/11/2021, 00:05
#3
elite*gold: 111
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 649
Received Thanks: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Sam3199
hi everyone, do you have a good spoofer to recommend? I am on an HP Laptop.
I would like to try Archine but I'm not sure it works, if you know, Thanks
We easily spoof HP laptops with Woofer X, just open a ticket at wooferpro.com/discord
and we will assist you as soon as we can.
09/11/2021, 00:33
#4
elite*gold: 46
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by
wooferpro
We easily spoof HP laptops with Woofer X, just open a ticket at wooferpro.com/discordx
and we will assist you as soon as we can.
Thank you, I opened a ticket a month ago on woofer X, he answered me, we had not finished the steps but he has not answered me since.
09/11/2021, 22:04
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by
wooferpro
We easily spoof HP laptops with Woofer X, just open a ticket at wooferpro.com/discordx
and we will assist you as soon as we can.
huh 1 months no news
and u banned me bc because I asked when woofer x will respond to our tickets lol
09/12/2021, 15:49
#6
elite*gold: 46
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Caliente51
huh 1 months no news
and u banned me bc because I asked when woofer x will respond to our tickets lol
I confirm, 1 month of waiting on woofer X for my part even if some wait for longer. I waited my turn like everyone else, he answers my ticket, gives me instructions, reinstall Windows and all. Once I have completed this step, it hasn't responded to my ticket at all and for almost a month now, I've been relaunching it each time but it no longer responds.
09/12/2021, 17:33
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 13
he is a disrespectful guy who repeats "dont waste my time" and "wait, I'll come back"
09/12/2021, 19:14
#8
elite*gold: 46
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Caliente51
he is a disrespectful guy who repeats "dont waste my time" and "wait, I'll come back"
Yes, that's right, he talks badly to people. Rude and disrespectful, I too find him disagreeable.
09/19/2021, 07:34
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Try CRYTIX spoofer by EEZXXY for VALORANT. Apparently they have free version as well for you to test. Free version worked on my HP laptop . If you want more details you can buy the lifetime plan as well! Message me on DISCORD : MeanSane#8850
09/19/2021, 09:48
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by
meansane
Try CRYTIX spoofer by EEZXXY for VALORANT. Apparently they have free version as well for you to test. Free version worked on my HP laptop . If you want more details you can buy the lifetime plan as well! Message me on DISCORD : MeanSane#8850
mmmh lol free version and buy lifetime
09/20/2021, 09:58
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Caliente51
mmmh lol free version and buy lifetime
Yes! free version will spoof once and i tried it personally. It worked well! Then i bought the premium version of it! Premium version has additional features. If you want to know more you can reply here or DISCORD : MeanSane#8850
09/20/2021, 10:51
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 348
Received Thanks: 174
Funny to see how people selling their cheats/spoofers and yet behaving their customers like they are animals.
And you expect us to buy your ****.. jeez
09/25/2021, 16:07
#13
elite*gold: 69
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 1,136
Received Thanks: 309
@
spoofer
09/25/2021, 19:25
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by
LukeManolia
@
spoofer
Temp spoof not unlimited
09/26/2021, 12:42
#15
elite*gold: 69
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 1,136
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Caliente51
Temp spoof not unlimited
buy month for 60€, youll have unlimited spoofs, and unlimietd hwid changes.
just dont forget to disable vanguard before shutting down
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:25 .