Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LHS legit?

Discussion on LHS legit? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LHS legit?

Are internal cheats detected? And if anyone has bought from LHS, can they share with me their experience?
Old 07/13/2021, 14:53   #2

elite*gold: 457
For best internal cheats come join us brother.
Old 07/14/2021, 05:37   #3

They are typical resellers. I wouldn't say they are bad or scammers, but I don't recommend them.
Old 07/14/2021, 06:29   #4

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
why are u promoting yourself lmao
Old 07/14/2021, 14:17   #5

elite*gold: 157
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybone14 View Post
Are internal cheats detected? And if anyone has bought from LHS, can they share with me their experience?
It's legit, but they're currently testing certain features.
The above comments don't have or use it.
Old 07/14/2021, 14:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoWarr View Post
They are typical resellers. I wouldn't say they are bad or scammers, but I don't recommend them.
Which cheat do they resell?
Old 07/15/2021, 00:26   #7

elite*gold: 111
The Black Market: 180/0/4
Well, if they are public, they can easily get detected
Old 07/15/2021, 00:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybone14 View Post
Which cheat do they resell?
they dont resell
Old 07/16/2021, 20:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoWarr View Post
They aren't resellers and have not allowed anyone to resell their product. Not sure why you are spreading false information.

LHS is legit as far as I can tell. I joined them early June when they opened up a few slots for users. They have been developing LHS since January of this year. I have nothing but respect for them. They are always on top of things, honest, and in the case you are unhappy with the cheat, they refund you no problem.

I've tried a handful of cheats for Valorant and LHS is probably one of the safest I've ever used. I won't lie, I've experienced a lot of crashing with their loader and the overall injection experience hasn't always been the best. But, they always add time back to your subscription and when multiple people are having the same problem, they will investigate it immediately. Hard to gauge anything in terms of longevity but so far so good. There are less than 20 people with subs at the moment.

Since I've been with them in early June, there has only been 1 ban wave that affected most of the user base which was the one that happened ~2 weeks ago? Other than that, no one gets banned.

Again, this is all in my opinion. Just figured I'd shine some light on their name as I've had nothing but a good experience with them. They are currently not accepting any new users and haven't since early June.
Old 07/17/2021, 04:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by diag0nal View Post
They aren't resellers and have not allowed anyone to resell their product. Not sure why you are spreading false information.

LHS is legit as far as I can tell. I joined them early June when they opened up a few slots for users. They have been developing LHS since January of this year. I have nothing but respect for them. They are always on top of things, honest, and in the case you are unhappy with the cheat, they refund you no problem.

I've tried a handful of cheats for Valorant and LHS is probably one of the safest I've ever used. I won't lie, I've experienced a lot of crashing with their loader and the overall injection experience hasn't always been the best. But, they always add time back to your subscription and when multiple people are having the same problem, they will investigate it immediately. Hard to gauge anything in terms of longevity but so far so good. There are less than 20 people with subs at the moment.

Since I've been with them in early June, there has only been 1 ban wave that affected most of the user base which was the one that happened ~2 weeks ago? Other than that, no one gets banned.

Again, this is all in my opinion. Just figured I'd shine some light on their name as I've had nothing but a good experience with them. They are currently not accepting any new users and haven't since early June.
everything lhs sells is a resell, even their private cheat is just a "special" build of enduty's source
Old 07/17/2021, 17:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalliongs View Post
everything lhs sells is a resell, even their private cheat is just a "special" build of enduty's source
Wait ur actually so cringe. where did u hear that. lhs looks nothing like endutys cheat. and he changes his cheat like every week. the current cheat he has doesnt even have features like ours. stop spreading false information sheep.
Old 07/17/2021, 18:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
Dont go to him. Because hes a dude who sells every month a new cheat because the Paste he changed for UC is detected.

Best Regards,
Zyp
Thanks
2 Users