Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned for playing with cheaters repeatadly?

Discussion on Banned for playing with cheaters repeatadly? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned for playing with cheaters repeatadly?

In valorant devlogs and many articles vanguard devs promised that they would ban people who repeatadly play with cheaters. "One of the first new efforts is to discipline players who queue with cheaters, or as we can colloquially call it, “ride the cheat bus on the highway to hell.”
source:

I have been banned twice already when playing with a friend, and no bans for him yet. Recently I've seen alot of boosting services, aswell as alot of other cheaters saying that queueing doesnt get their friend banned. Can someone who has been banned playing with the same person 3+ times confirm that this is just fear mongering/it is true?
Old 06/18/2021, 21:56   #2

elite*gold: 2
Devs are trying to scare users because they can't actually stop people from queuing with cheaters.
There is no way for riot/devs to prove that the guy that was queuing with the cheater knew that his teammate was actually cheating. Many people queue with their friends or random people just to rank up more easily.
There is no way for riot to actually solve this issue, that's why they are just scaring their players. Even if that was a thing, many innocent people would get banned.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2021, 22:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuzFlips View Post
Devs are trying to scare users because they can't actually stop people from queuing with cheaters.
There is no way for riot/devs to prove that the guy that was queuing with the cheater knew that his teammate was actually cheating. Many people queue with their friends or random people just to rank up more easily.
There is no way for riot to actually solve this issue, that's why they are just scaring their players. Even if that was a thing, many innocent people would get banned.
My thoughts exactly, but I just wanted to be careful. Thx for the response!
Old 06/28/2021, 19:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuzFlips View Post
In CSGO, if you won a game with a cheater. Then, they retroactively adjust your elo by taking that win out from your match history.

They might do something similar.