I was banned on January 28 and my ban needs to be opened at the moment, but when I was getting the van-152 error, now I am getting the error val-51 why?
I did what you said, I try to format the computer and log in with a new account, but I still get the same error.
Open Valorant as admin. There is no real solution for Val-51 error, it will disappear sometime. I also had this after unbanning myself but if I log into an other account I could play normally.
Open Valorant as admin. There is no real solution for Val-51 error, it will disappear sometime. I also had this after unbanning myself but if I log into an other account I could play normally.
I did everything you say but still get the same error. Thank you.
You've most likely gotten an HWID ban,even tho val51 is not directly associated with bans.
oh okay, cause I was talking the last days with support, they told me, that they cant give me my banned account back, but I can do a new account and go on playing.. I tried, that they believe me, that I´m a victim of virus infected PC.
Maybe I wait until tomorrow, wrote hours ago in my ticket, that I have this Err0r Code.. Maybe they give me another chance.. Plan B, Spoofer
oh okay, cause I was talking the last days with support, they told me, that they cant give me my banned account back, but I can do a new account and go on playing.. I tried, that they believe me, that I´m a victim of virus infected PC.
Maybe I wait until tomorrow, wrote hours ago in my ticket, that I have this Err0r Code.. Maybe they give me another chance.. Plan B, Spoofer
That's unfortunate. Well, they technically give a second chance after 90 days, if it happens again - there won't be a third chance
I have the exact same issue. I got error VAN 152 (Hwid Ban), then moved to a second account. Now I keep getting error VAL 51. I've been trying to fix this for days and I am currently having a conversation with Riot Support. If you find a fix pls lmk. I'll notify you if I fix it too.
I have the exact same issue. I got error VAN 152 (Hwid Ban), then moved to a second account. Now I keep getting error VAL 51. I've been trying to fix this for days and I am currently having a conversation with Riot Support. If you find a fix pls lmk. I'll notify you if I fix it too.
HWID Ban error. If it's your first ban,wait 90 days,otherwise get a spoofer