Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valorant Legit Cheats Recommendation

Discussion on Valorant Legit Cheats Recommendation within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Valorant Legit Cheats Recommendation

I would want a list of recommended legit Valorant cheats, I've cheating in the CSGO using solely Iniuria cheat and i would want Valorant cheat as legit as iniuria's
Old 02/25/2021, 17:42   #2

Well I can tell you this. The valorant market is incredibly fucked atm. Almost nobody is selling a unique, 1/1 product. Everyone is reselling or selling something public. If you are looking for an ESP, I am selling one that has 20 slots max. (application is required) If you are looking for an aimbot, consider cScript. cScript sells a color aimbot, but it seems very powerful for a color aimbot. If you need a spoofer, I believe Woofer is legit. Everyone else here sells pastes or public products that are detected often. Xorbot used to work, now it's been detected for a week. Modsly looks similar to Va-LOL-Rant, a public source. Banek's valorant cheat got detected then went offsale for months. Michael Scofield has terrible support and his products are detected at least once a month. He is STILL selling KZT, a known cheat seller by every anticheat team. Michael's spoofer and spoofing methods are public and shoddy. He even has a cracked VPN + program uninstaller in his download files. DexterLogitech has been UD since beta, but the script itself has been leaked numerous times due to 0 security precautions nor any authentication system. BWH is one of the best sellers on this site, because he's been selling since june. He is dedicated and works hard, but his product is detected very often, sadly. ProjectTsunami has a decent recode of Va-LOL-Rant and Immortal. (both are public sources) There are a couple downsides though. He is charging near $100 for a public cheat recode, the security and injection methods are the same, he does not have unique builds, all he changes is the filename and program title. Azimut and Luminarity are russian cheats and they are also like KZT, infiltrated by the devs for vanguard and detected every week. Same applies for ValoAgent, it'll be detected soon. SecureCheats and Jin Valorant are detected. Valobot and Artemis (pixelbots) are both soft detected every months or so. Lydian Spoofer is a scam, it's cracked easily and doesn't work for any game. Just as Valobot & Artemis are soft detected, so are ExternalHands. Only cheats undetected as of this current moment are EpicAI VALORANT, ManhattanGG's Recoil Software, 88Software's Recoil Software, cScript, Auvic's Valorant Cheat, and a couple others that I do not recall the name of. Downsides of some of these cheats: EpicAI is a bad cheat and is devastatingly GPU depdendent. ManhattanGG's RCS is easily detectable, same goes for 88Software's RCS. cScript may be using interception or arduino, which are both easily detectable. (arduino especially, if dont wrong) Auvic's Valorant Cheat has been undetected since launch is an internal aimbot + esp, which I respect him very much for. It takes a lot to do so and it shows how experienced he really is. @ @ However, with all of that out of the way. I recommend you look into paying a high price for a private developer to make a 1/1 cheat, assuming you are trying to go semiprofessional or something of the sort. Otherwise, cScript, my cheat, auvic, or some other sellers are your best bet for a public cheat. Have a great day Edgged.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2021, 17:47   #3

There is the list:

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1V1NE | CZAR.PARTY View Post
Otherwise, cScript, my cheat, auvic, or some other sellers are your best bet for a public cheat. Have a great day Edgged.
"my cheat", join date Feb. 2021, u actually one of those ****** up scammers
Old 02/25/2021, 17:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by webst View Post
There is the list:

"my cheat", join date Feb. 2021, u actually one of those ****** up scammers
Believe what you would like to believe. I will be selling soon and hopefully you can see some vouches then.
Old 02/25/2021, 18:23   #5

we are developing one, its in its 3rd month. color aim and trigger, if interested write to me its a private one so there is only a few of us using it so its safe as well
Old 02/26/2021, 03:50   #6

Quote:
Well I can tell you this. The valorant market is incredibly fucked atm. Almost nobody is selling a unique, 1/1 product. Everyone is reselling or selling something public. If you are looking for an ESP, I am selling one that has 20 slots max. (application is required) If you are looking for an aimbot, consider cScript. cScript sells a color aimbot, but it seems very powerful for a color aimbot. If you need a spoofer, I believe Woofer is legit. Everyone else here sells pastes or public products that are detected often. Xorbot used to work, now it's been detected for a week. Modsly looks similar to Va-LOL-Rant, a public source. Banek's valorant cheat got detected then went offsale for months. Michael Scofield has terrible support and his products are detected at least once a month. He is STILL selling KZT, a known cheat seller by every anticheat team. Michael's spoofer and spoofing methods are public and shoddy. He even has a cracked VPN + program uninstaller in his download files. DexterLogitech has been UD since beta, but the script itself has been leaked numerous times due to 0 security precautions nor any authentication system. BWH is one of the best sellers on this site, because he's been selling since june. He is dedicated and works hard, but his product is detected very often, sadly. ProjectTsunami has a decent recode of Va-LOL-Rant and Immortal. (both are public sources) There are a couple downsides though. He is charging near $100 for a public cheat recode, the security and injection methods are the same, he does not have unique builds, all he changes is the filename and program title. Azimut and Luminarity are russian cheats and they are also like KZT, infiltrated by the devs for vanguard and detected every week. Same applies for ValoAgent, it'll be detected soon. SecureCheats and Jin Valorant are detected. Valobot and Artemis (pixelbots) are both soft detected every months or so. Lydian Spoofer is a scam, it's cracked easily and doesn't work for any game. Just as Valobot & Artemis are soft detected, so are ExternalHands. Only cheats undetected as of this current moment are EpicAI VALORANT, ManhattanGG's Recoil Software, 88Software's Recoil Software, cScript, Auvic's Valorant Cheat, and a couple others that I do not recall the name of. Downsides of some of these cheats: EpicAI is a bad cheat and is devastatingly GPU depdendent. ManhattanGG's RCS is easily detectable, same goes for 88Software's RCS. cScript may be using interception or arduino, which are both easily detectable. (arduino especially, if dont wrong) Auvic's Valorant Cheat has been undetected since launch is an internal aimbot + esp, which I respect him very much for. It takes a lot to do so and it shows how experienced he really is. @ @ However, with all of that out of the way. I recommend you look into paying a high price for a private developer to make a 1/1 cheat, assuming you are trying to go semiprofessional or something of the sort. Otherwise, cScript, my cheat, auvic, or some other sellers are your best bet for a public cheat. Have a great day Edgged.

Hmmm i see, thanks for your dedicated reply guess i won’t be switching to valorant then.guess valorant anti cheat is more badass than vac’s
Old 02/26/2021, 08:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGGED View Post
Hmmm i see, thanks for your dedicated reply guess i won’t be switching to valorant then.guess valorant anti cheat is more badass than vac’s
There is a reason to switch. What's the point of cheating in CS where everyone is cheating? :P That doesn't make sense.
Old 02/27/2021, 09:41   #8

Quote:

Is there an easy way to find @?
Old 03/04/2021, 22:02   #9

elite*gold: 26
I sell a aimbot only for $20 lifetime. its extremely legit looking and no viruses or even false positives. DM me on here or on discord at: Luca#1741
Old 03/05/2021, 16:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Lobbies View Post
I sell a aimbot only for $20 lifetime. its extremely legit looking and no viruses or even false positives. DM me on here or on discord at: Luca#1741
Scam, be aware
Old 03/05/2021, 18:03   #11

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeyDee93 View Post
Scam, be aware
I really am not. Just new. I am giving vouch copies. Please try before calling me a scam. I am honestly just trying to get started.
Old 03/08/2021, 00:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Lobbies View Post
I really am not. Just new. I am giving vouch copies. Please try before calling me a scam. I am honestly just trying to get started.
mind giving vouch copy ?
Old 04/11/2023, 16:02   #13

Quote:
thanks for this, really helpful.
Old 04/13/2023, 17:00   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGGED View Post
I would want a list of recommended legit Valorant cheats, I've cheating in the CSGO using solely Iniuria cheat and i would want Valorant cheat as legit as iniuria's
DM, You Like Jazz?#0824
Old 04/13/2023, 18:43   #15

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzPlayers View Post
DM, You Like Jazz?#0824
Bro thats a 2021 thread ...

Tags
cheat 2021, cheat valorant, esp aimbot, recommendation, valorant aimbot