Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Valorant
You last visited: Today at 10:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



HWID Ban

Discussion on HWID Ban within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
HWID Ban

Does vanguard ban your CPU?
I want to change my pc components to play again but idk if i have to buy a new cpu
Thx
izeld is offline  
Old   #2
 
*ElecTr0*'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 15
From what I'm familiar with they don't but I'm not sure tho!
*ElecTr0* is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.