Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GatorCheats Experience

Discussion on GatorCheats Experience within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/07/2020, 18:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
It's all good. This is just what EPVP is if you aren't around to defend yourself.

An innocent customer will make a thread asking about you and your competitor will make 5 accounts to say you scammed them with no details given. I PM'd all of those accounts and heard back nothing.

My lazy competitors should focus on getting sales by having quality products rather than spend time making new accounts to trash me but it is what it is. In the end quality prevails.
Good day! Is there any ways to contact you? I would like to inquire about your cheat.
Old 12/07/2020, 19:16   #17

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dummiez View Post
Good day! Is there any ways to contact you? I would like to inquire about your cheat.
He's been super busy. Send him a DM on here, I know he's going to try and be a little more active on here.
Old 12/08/2020, 05:39   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
It's all good. This is just what EPVP is if you aren't around to defend yourself.

An innocent customer will make a thread asking about you and your competitor will make 5 accounts to say you scammed them with no details given. I PM'd all of those accounts and heard back nothing.

My lazy competitors should focus on getting sales by having quality products rather than spend time making new accounts to trash me but it is what it is. In the end quality prevails.
I dm you would like to try a trial.
Old 12/11/2020, 19:33   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Would you mind showing me a premium cheat (not rage based) that’s less than $100/mo, that doesn’t have a detection history.
What do you think of this?

Old 12/11/2020, 19:44   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCyberMonkeyX View Post

I've seen more bad from LH than good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2020, 21:09   #21

covert cheats rules them all
Old 12/27/2020, 06:21   #22

I've been with Gator for over 2 years now. There are ups and downs with support, but if he says he is going to do something he does it. He continues to give updates to all his supported games even if they go private. In regards to his Valorant hack I've been very pleased with it and it works great. Easily immortal+ and I still get enjoyment from the game as the menu allows for varied game play. Friends have no clue I have a better chair than they do. Highly recommend.
Old 12/27/2020, 22:09   #23

I've been using it for about 3 weeks. Simple installation, simple menu. Everything works perfect.
Old 01/08/2021, 13:59   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnmlike View Post
Hey Guys,
any people that made experiences with GatorCheats (Valorant) ?

Greetings
The cheat is not the best, not worth $90 - you can't even turn off bone esp like wtf? And I prolly don't need to say this but they don't have support so. Gator is never going to answer any request or message you have. I've DMd him on dc numerous times with no response, their site doesn't load for my country I have to use a VPN all the time and they don't seem to give a fuck. Only reason to use gator is bc they're UD (they have ban waves which they don't publicly disclose btw lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCyberMonkeyX View Post

Scammers, they push fake lies per eg they claim that all their cheats are ud like even if you see a ban wave going on about the cheat being detected they will still say its ud lul. Bought a league cheat from them, it doesn't work at all and they don't even compensate customers and also the cheats they have are basically public that are being resold by a bunch of other resellers that might be even better. I'd avoid cheats that are being resold everywhere.
Old 01/10/2021, 18:27   #25

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by (Pepega) View Post
@ well i paid 3 Days ago for Gatorant 1 Month, Cheat is easy to inject and stuff but 2 Hours after i played my game suddenly crashed i thought some errors or anything but the loader cant connect to the server anymore and since then im waiting for 2 Days and there isnt any FIX or any MSG from your Side. Kinda stupid for us customer.
Did you download the newest loader from telegram? Since we had ddos'es and people weren't able to connect to the servers, but it was fixed, because Gator moved to another server, therefore, we need to download new loader, which is from the same link.
Old 01/11/2021, 21:30   #26

Gator has been sued again and has shut down the Telegram chat group.
And as expected, GatorCheats and HoneyHacks were the same person.

The poor support and response was exactly the same, and when it came to Destiny 2's cheat menu, the functionality was 100% the same.
For more information, see the following articles and

Riot and the Bungie lawsuit documents.

If you are thinking of buying cheats from GatorCheats or HoneyHacks, please be careful.
Old 01/12/2021, 03:40   #27

-0x41^4- needs to be banned, he's been peddling that Gator is the best cheat provider ever and yet when push comes to shove and I believed them less than 3 days later it goes down.

GatorCheats, -0x41^4-, Honey and Void need to be banned, likely all alt accounts.
Old 01/12/2021, 03:59   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZDev View Post
-0x41^4- needs to be banned, he's been peddling that Gator is the best cheat provider ever and yet when push comes to shove and I believed them less than 3 days later it goes down.

GatorCheats, -0x41^4-, Honey and Void need to be banned, likely all alt accounts.
Good luck with that, and he is the best Valorant provider.

Take off your moms underwear and stop complaining about something you're not involved in.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/12/2021, 04:00   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Good luck with that, and he is the best Valorant provider.

Take off your moms underwear and stop complaining about something you're not involved in.
**** off ******, I paid for lifetime.
Old 01/12/2021, 04:01   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZDev View Post
**** off ******, I paid for lifetime.
And?
Thanks
2 Users