Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't use mouse/keyboard anymore with Vanguard active? [FIX]

Discussion on Can't use mouse/keyboard anymore with Vanguard active? [FIX] within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 66
Lightbulb Can't use mouse/keyboard anymore with Vanguard active? [FIX]

As many people already know, the latest Vanguard/Valorant patch f*cked up a lot of things, including that some users can't login to their PC anymore due to they keyboard/mouse aren't working after PC booted up.

This bug got reported a lot, as well as others and can be found:
(official Valoarant bug thread)

If you can't login to your PC anymore due to keyboard/mouse not responding,, there's a fix now:

1. Hard restart your PC by holding down the PC power button until it turns off
2. Start it again and see if your mouse/keyboard working now (Vanguard might fail to auto boot after that hard restart, which causes the mouse/keyboard to be working again)
3. If that didn't work for you, boot your PC in "safe mode". That's usually done by turning off your PC, turning it back on and pressing CTRL+F8 while it's booting up (you have to do that BEFORE your windows login screen pops up)
4. If you are in safe mode, you can turn off Vanguard in auto start (Task manager --> Autostart --> Deactivate Vanguard)
5. Once you managed to get back in to your PC again, you follow this fix in order to play Valorant again: (official reddit thread answer with fix)

Hope that helps a few
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2020, 22:03   #2

elite*gold: 173
and another update of vanguard which ***** up the players a little bit more ....

how i already wrote (anywhere here) the next update will be blocking windows

nvm , ty for the tutorial maybe it helps someone
Old 05/07/2020, 22:26   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for the update mate xD Some nutty stuff by Valorant
Old 05/08/2020, 03:00   #4

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
and another update of vanguard which ***** up the players a little bit more ....

how i already wrote (anywhere here) the next update will be blocking windows

nvm , ty for the tutorial maybe it helps someone
Yea, seem like they are following a new anti cheat tactic:
"If no one is able to play, there is no cheaters"

Thanks
1 User