Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/15/2024, 01:30   #2686

elite*gold: 71
@Xenos, we just updated our bypass, it is currently 100% undetected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RgBuddy View Post
@Xenos
Unnamed is detected, owner admits it's detected.

A product that gets detected every few weeks / months isn't an undetected product.

Also, "the cheat is not detected or it will ban on launch",
is not true at all, and frankly has nothing to do with detection.

His cheat has likely always been flagged, probably still is.
He is probably making small changes here and there to keep it alive a few weeks at a time.

I would like to remind you that getting banned every other month,
is not what Undetected means.

I know nobody involved, but I don't get why you're taking it so personal against that other guy.
He runs a business, and he's marketing his product as UD when it's not.
That's all it is man.
We are only 1 project that provides for this price:
1) High quality external cheat with easy set up to use it
2) Constant updates in case of detections
3) Free Spoofer with tpm 2.0 bypass for our users
4) We fully compensate subscriptions for down time (and bonuses like additional days, unlimited spoofer keys, etc.)
5) WE DO NOT HIDE DETECTIONS, WE REPORT ABOUT IT AND KEEP YOU UPDATED

Your accusations are meaningless, people use and will continue to use our cheat. We have more than 1000 active users, go ahead, make undetected cheat that won't be detected in Valorant when you have 1000+ active users and any of them could be a Riot employee.

I have nothing more to say, your post is simply pointless. Good luck.
Old 02/15/2024, 03:46   #2687

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamed.tech View Post
I have nothing more to say, your post is simply pointless. Good luck.
My post says your cheat is detected.
Your cheat is detected.

You'd probably be better off just saving face and not replying to comments like mine.
Your business would be perfectly fine without you making a fool of yourself.

Ranting about having hundreds of users or Vanguard noticing you, doesn't mean you're excused for claiming to be undetected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2024, 00:27   #2688

elite*gold: 0
unammed is detected dont recommended got ban after 1 deathmatch game , my freind got ban before he start to play lol . try to contact support they says its not detected . and its weird i got ban
btw they have good esp and aim in general but its detected
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2024, 09:20   #2689

I'll repeat my message from my thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmox11 View Post
unammed is detected dont recommended got ban after 1 deathmatch game , my freind got ban before he start to play lol . try to contact support they says its not detected . and its weird i got ban
btw they have good esp and aim in general but its detected
cheat definitely undetected

I personally test all updates with TPM 2.0 disabled, my account is not banned from the moment of testing the new update to this day, if you were banned for 1 match there is only one explanation - you are HWID banned and you need a spoofer
Old 02/17/2024, 14:16   #2690

Quote:
cheat definitely undetected

I personally test all updates with TPM 2.0 disabled, my account is not banned from the moment of testing the new update to this day, if you were banned for 1 match there is only one explanation - you are HWID banned and you need a spoofer
bro i create ticket in ur server and asking me every details , i never got ban before i didnt play rage , never use spoof , after that they says wired they dont have any idea , also my freind use perm spoof before he start the game got banned and he had to spoof again lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2024, 14:43   #2691

Please avoid buying unnamed.tech!!! Always get detected every week; spoofer doesn't work. Dev will blame you and accuse you of using other cheats. Always get detected; please avoid it. Dev will also remove any post on his elitepvp regarding the detection. Please amend your post @ stop mislead innocent people.
Old 02/19/2024, 15:51   #2692

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhumanz View Post
Please avoid buying unnamed.tech!!! Always get detected every week; spoofer doesn't work. Dev will blame you and accuse you of using other cheats. Always get detected; please avoid it. Dev will also remove any post on his elitepvp regarding the detection. Please amend your post @ stop mislead innocent people.
yeah they are suck tbh
Old 02/20/2024, 02:29   #2693

Quote:
Please avoid buying unnamed.tech!!! Always get detected every week; spoofer doesn't work. Dev will blame you and accuse you of using other cheats. Always get detected; please avoid it. Dev will also remove any post on his elitepvp regarding the detection. Please amend your post @Xenos stop mislead innocent people.
funny, post more fake information from new accounts
detected every week?

public spoofer detected?? really?? what a surprise

We provide external public cheat with free spoofer (we don't have to do it but ok)

We publish our open detection history, we work on every update, Valorant is the only game that has two developers working on it at once. We try to maintain high quality product, update quickly, eliminate detections, but people still crying

There are hundreds of satisfied users on my server, go to my general chat and ask anyone, stop talking your nonsense, I have never scammed anyone and we will always compensate for all lost time and inconvenience.

Old 02/20/2024, 02:57   #2694

Thumbs down

Quote:
funny, post more fake information from new accounts
detected every week?

public spoofer detected?? really?? what a surprise

We provide external public cheat with free spoofer (we don't have to do it but ok)

We publish our open detection history, we work on every update, Valorant is the only game that has two developers working on it at once. We try to maintain high quality product, update quickly, eliminate detections, but people still crying

There are hundreds of satisfied users on my server, go to my general chat and ask anyone, stop talking your nonsense, I have never scammed anyone and we will always compensate for all lost time and inconvenience.

Old 02/20/2024, 10:18   #2695

Exclamation

Quote:
stop your clowning
Old 02/20/2024, 17:41   #2696

Quote:
stop your clowning
You seem to misunderstand.

Telling OP that you "updated your bypass" doesn't mean anything.
Even if your update ACTUALLY made a considerable change, and removed all of your flags, it still wouldn't be known as an undetected product.

You have a product that's known to be detected, with users banned every other week or every month.

Undetected means that with the current track record, I'm unlikely to be banned within the next few months. This is not the case for unnamed.

You say that your most important component is security,
so maybe instead of trying to argue on the forum you should be doing some more reversing and debugging, trying to make your product more secure.
Old 02/20/2024, 18:45   #2697

Quote:
You seem to misunderstand.

Undetected means that with the current track record, I'm unlikely to be banned within the next few months.
Show me where you got this sh*t from

People have access to public detection history. I don't care about your opinion to be honest, show me a better product, show me a product of the same quality for this price or even for 100-150 usd.

In the wrong game you are writing about it, I have a private internal cheat and there are no bans, and what? Should I promote it on the forum so that some monkey will buy it and leak it to Riot?

Bypass of any quality will be detected in Valorant with a large user base, there are 1000+ active users in my cheat. Don’t post nonsense, any cheat in public will be detected.

I no longer intend to waste my time explaining such simple things. Have a good day.
Old 02/20/2024, 18:55   #2698

Quote:
Bypass of any quality will be detected in Valorant with a large user base, there are 1000+ active users in my cheat. Don’t post nonsense, any cheat in public will be detected.
This quote alone, is enough for anybody to see you're another idiot 'developer'.
Gullible people will still buy, your sales will be fine, no need to spew bullshit.

To sit here and genuinely say both that:
1) Any cheat will magically become detected once it has more users
2) Any cheat will magically become detected because it's public
Are both some of the dumbest things somebody with a half-decent reputation can say on this forum.

You clearly don't understand what the word "bypass" means.
I suggest you stop talking before you lose even more integrity.

For anybody who doesn't know,
If your cheat becomes insecure the moment it becomes public, then it was never secure.

This is just another guy that's just throwing together some EFI driver, changing an import hook every time they get detected, hoping that holds Riot off for the month.
There is no bypass, there is no big "security update"
Old 02/20/2024, 20:04   #2699

How's Valeternal/Eternal lately?

Is it good? what's the detection rate? can anyone give feedback?

Edit: Seller claim UD since Feb 2023 but seller's account was made on June 2023. Sus
Old 02/20/2024, 20:20   #2700

Quote:
This quote alone, is enough for anybody to see you're another idiot 'developer'.
Gullible people will still buy, your sales will be fine, no need to spew bullshit.

To sit here and genuinely say both that:
1) Any cheat will magically become detected once it has more users
2) Any cheat will magically become detected because it's public
Are both some of the dumbest things somebody with a half-decent reputation can say on this forum.

You clearly don't understand what the word "bypass" means.
I suggest you stop talking before you lose even more integrity.

For anybody who doesn't know,
If your cheat becomes insecure the moment it becomes public, then it was never secure.

This is just another guy that's just throwing together some EFI driver, changing an import hook every time they get detected, hoping that holds Riot off for the month.
There is no bypass, there is no big "security update"
u're 0 iq kid, ask any dev, answer will always be the same as mine

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant