Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/10/2021, 11:48   #511

elite*gold: 0
has anyone used gamepron yet? review?
Old 03/11/2021, 00:33   #512

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by aden34 View Post
Fog of war is pretty good. Have yet to see an esp that does perfect tracking. Unless you're saying that even under FoW standards its only working like 10%

This ESP is not working even if enemy is clearly visible, it is not working at all, the only esp you can see is on your HALF team mates, as even on them it is not showing all. Just do not recommend.
Old 03/12/2021, 02:32   #513

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
You can keep getting jealous kid You can enter Valobot location and see real comments.
lol I know for sure Michael issa scammer. No hate though he can do what he wants, go ahead and try his **** and see what happens
Old 03/12/2021, 23:13   #514

elite*gold: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiSensei View Post
lol I know for sure Michael issa scammer. No hate though he can do what he wants, go ahead and try his **** and see what happens
You cant know. Because you are not buy from me.
Old 03/13/2021, 01:20   #515

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
You cant know. Because you are not buy from me.
your valorant private cheat advertises a spoofer that barely works, imagine a
"- If you are still banned in these two steps, no spoofer can help you with this. Please go and buy a new motherboard. "

not to mention the track record of your cheat that you didn't provide refunds for, despite your entire customer base being detected 3 times : )))
Old 03/13/2021, 13:00   #516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shartex View Post
What clients? You are only known for 1 thing: scam.
You don't offer what you promise. Opening again and again new threads and not even a handful of trustworthy customers.

Everywhere you hear only about complaints and i think that has a reason. You insult everyone, youre not professional either. So please dont try to tell us that all your customers are happy. 99% of all comments about you is about scam (not working products) and 1% feedback from non trusted newbie accounts.

Please just stop it and leave this scene

True lol Michael Scofield hahaha. He keeps opening new threads because people always complain and leave negative feedback.
I was a victime of his "services" also.
Old 03/13/2021, 21:26   #517

elite*gold: 139
or what is website is called: Leaguehell is just scam.
Lets make there a point. We all know the truth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2021, 21:39   #518

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shartex View Post
or what is website is called: Leaguehell is just scam.
Lets make there a point. We all know the truth.
*SCAM* you say? A scam is defined as a dishonest scheme or fraud. He is not fraudulently selling anything, isn't not giving a product, isn't ignoring people, none of that ****. He gives you a working product with a working key, good support, and frequent updates. Nobody seems to ever post valid proof that he is defrauding somebody or not giving a product/key. Keep trying!
Old 03/14/2021, 00:29   #519

elite*gold: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by signasure View Post
*SCAM* you say? A scam is defined as a dishonest scheme or fraud. He is not fraudulently selling anything, isn't not giving a product, isn't ignoring people, none of that ****. He gives you a working product with a working key, good support, and frequent updates. Nobody seems to ever post valid proof that he is defrauding somebody or not giving a product/key. Keep trying!
Actually he is a scammer lol, I've tried his products always detected lots of complains not only in this section but also in Valorant scene.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2021, 00:31   #520

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinJim View Post
Actually he is a scammer lol, I've tried his products always detected lots of complains not only in this section but also in Valorant scene.
Detections are not equivalent to a fraudful product or scam. Vanguard is strong, no public cheat will be ud for long. You guys turn the word "scam" into a false definition.
Old 03/14/2021, 00:46   #521

elite*gold: 108
Quote:
Detections are not equivalent to a fraudful product or scam. Vanguard is strong, no public cheat will be ud for long. You guys turn the word "scam" into a false definition.
Not in the mood for discussions lol.
For y'all reading this just inform yourself about Michael & his vouches, but also look at the negative side which is far more dominating than the positive ones lol. & I'm also speaking of my experience with his 'products'.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2021, 01:25   #522

Quote:
For y'all reading this just inform yourself about Michael & his vouches, but also look at the negative side which is far more dominating than the positive ones lol. & I'm also speaking of my experience with his 'products'.
Ok, but that's cleared that he isn't a scammer. I've also used his products and had quick delivery and no issues.
Old 03/14/2021, 02:12   #523

Quote:
I've used his products as well with no issues, the service used to be really bad but it seems like that's getting better.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2021, 03:13   #524

Quote:
I think the funniest part about this is how you're a brand new *** account and seem to be the only one defending him.

HMMM XD
Old 03/14/2021, 03:41   #525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncro_Lord View Post
I think the funniest part about this is how you're a brand new *** account and seem to be the only one defending him.

HMMM XD
Signasure is Michael. Or maybe acquainted with michael. He is scking michels dik. Check his latest activity lol. He keeps vouching him to make him look legit/trusthworthy. When in reality all reputable epvp members know to not trust him

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant