Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Private Software

Discussion on Private Software within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 52
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Private Software

UNDETECTED SINCE E9A2!

This project has been a long time in the making, my only goal was to provide an "unique" experience while gaming with some friends.

I'll take the time to walk through any questions in detail. If you're curious about functionality, safety, setup, or anything else, I'll make sure you get transparent answers.

If you're looking for something well-developed, supported, and backed by someone who knows the system inside and out, feel free to reach out. The client is compatible with the Tournament client.

At the time of joining the Discord server, a private channel will be created where an automatic invoice will be issued depending on the selected license length.

4/15 slots left

Showcase
HiItsZack is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
no Support via Discord




 
Smart's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 750
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,142
Received Thanks: 115
Please use your Bump Button !
Smart is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
no support via discord




 
Gipha's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 394
The Black Market: 197/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,875
Received Thanks: 975
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. Shoppy / Sellix) or trading discord servers/telegrams is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.


Please report this post when once you have some trading activity.
This can be anywhere from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
Therefore, you are not allowed to reupload the links until a moderator approved them.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:


Gipha is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
diveteam125's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 62
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 3
Talking Private Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsZack View Post
UNDETECTED SINCE E9A2!

This project has been a long time in the making, my only goal was to provide an "unique" experience while gaming with some friends.

I'll take the time to walk through any questions in detail. If you're curious about functionality, safety, setup, or anything else, I'll make sure you get transparent answers.

If you're looking for something well-developed, supported, and backed by someone who knows the system inside and out, feel free to reach out. The client is compatible with the Tournament client.

At the time of joining the Discord server, a private channel will be created where an automatic invoice will be issued depending on the selected license length.

4/15 slots left

Showcase

Genuinely one of the best experiences I’ve had.

ESP: 10/10
Everything worked smoothly and I didn’t run into any issues.(Also streamproof on OBS)

Aim Assist: 10/10
The performance was impressive and I loved it.

Support:
I honestly don’t even want to put a rating on support because they went above and beyond. Replies were extremely fast, and the team was kind. They made sure I was taken care of and treated me extremely well.

Overall, I’ve had a great experience and would definitely be interested in using it again in the future.
Attached Images
File Type: png d.png (233.7 KB, 3 views)
diveteam125 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.