DigiCert Certificate Signed Kernel Driver | Feature Rich
Core Capabilities
Direct Kernel Memory Access (DKMA)
Zero-copy physical memory mapping via MmMapIoSpace and MmMapLockedPages
Full R/W privileges across user-mode and kernel-mode address spaces
Scatter-Gather I/O: Non-contiguous memory block reading with minimal CPU overhead
Process-agnostic memory traversal – no handle requirements, no DLL injection artifacts
Hardware-Emulated Input Layer
HID-compliant mouse emulation via custom HID minidriver stack
Direct port I/O access for PS/2 and USB controller manipulation
Sub-millisecond latency with hardware-level interrupt generation
Bypasses standard Windows input APIs (SendInput, mouse_event) – undetectable by user-mode hooks
Technical Specifications
Architecture: x64 kernel-mode driver (.sys)
Signing: SHA-256 DigiCert timestamped certificate
Memory Operations: Physical address translation via PFN database, PTE manipulation
I/O Methods: Buffered, direct, and neither I/O support
Synchronization: Spinlock and queued APC management for thread-safe operations
Compatibility: Windows 7 SP1 through Windows 11 23H2
Advanced Features
DMA-Ready: Supports memory-mapped I/O for external hardware interfacing
Scatter Read Engine: Batch memory queries with single IRP completion
Shadow Page Tables: Stealth memory mapping without VAD tree modification
APIC Timer Hooks: Precision timing control independent of system clock
PatchGuard Compatible: Clean unload procedures, no system modification artifacts
💎💎2 NA AND 2 EU💎💎VALORANT ACCOUNT💎💎FULL ACCESS💎💎FRESH💎💎 04/14/2020 - Valorant Trading - 0 Replies Notice:
These accounts never touched. No risk of getting ban. 20 usd each account. No money spent. Fresh, got it of stream