Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[W10 Only] Colorbot UD (NO ARDUINO)

Discussion on [W10 Only] Colorbot UD (NO ARDUINO) within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[W10 Only] Colorbot UD (NO ARDUINO)

Features:

Automatically moves your mouse cursor to the color purple on your screen when you hold the right key.

Works on Windows 10 (no Arduino required!).

Easy to use and setup.

How it works:

The software analyzes the pixels on your screen and identifies those that are purple. Then, it moves your mouse cursor to those pixels. You can customize the sensitivity and speed of the mouse movement to your needs.

Lifetime! Pay once, use forever.
Get the software for 70 EURO.

N.B. Using this feature too aggressively may result in a manual ban.

Contact me via
Discord lurch_7

I hereby declare that I am not responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from the use of this software. You use this software at your own risk.
Old 05/06/2024, 13:45   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
++rep great support & chair
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need cheap Arduino Colorbot
04/06/2024 - Valorant - 7 Replies
The title say pretty much all
SugarZVRant - Arduino Valorant Colorbot
03/14/2024 - Valorant Trading - 3 Replies
SugarZVRant is a highly efficient color aimbot designed to quickly scan enemies in various colors, such as Purple, Yellow, and Red from the enemy player line, without any interference to the game memory or valorant files Unlike most cheats in games which rely on internal files to function. **SugarZVRant** avoids reading internal file memory from Valorant. ## REQUIREMENTS You don't have to need a lot to get this started so that it works, just need it - Arduino Loenardo R3 (ATMEGA32u4) -...
Arduino or colorbot
01/12/2024 - Valorant - 3 Replies
Should use arduino or color bot ?
Colorbot-software with out arduino
10/27/2023 - Valorant - 11 Replies
i have 2 questions the first does some one know about any good software colorbot that are good and safe i do have 100$ and the other question is are they good as the hardware ones thats all thx.
Arduino trigger/colorbot?
02/20/2023 - Valorant - 14 Replies
Hey heared a lot of the thing. Arduino trigger and colorbots should never gets detected in the current state of vanguard? Is this right or just trash talk? I've got a friend which uses an trigger and uses it very sussy. He is not banned for over 5 months