Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👑 Novack | Best Provider 🔥 | COLOR AIMBOT 🎉 | Vouch Keys 💰 | Cheap Prices 💸

Discussion on 👑 Novack | Best Provider 🔥 | COLOR AIMBOT 🎉 | Vouch Keys 💰 | Cheap Prices 💸 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/17/2024, 23:58   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Dont see colorbot on site.
Old 04/19/2024, 18:29   #17

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1Prince View Post
Dont see colorbot on site.
Hello, yes, our colorbot is currently not on our website, and i apologize for that! We are creating a new website that is much better than the current one for greater customer satisfaction, and all products will be added there. Again, i apologize for this inconvenience.

Regards, Novack.
Old 05/19/2024, 07:20   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep used for 1hours easy to use and undetected
Old 05/26/2024, 10:39   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the color bot still available ? coz its not showing in website
Old 05/27/2024, 09:03   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is this support cn server?
Old 05/30/2024, 00:47   #21

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by om9595 View Post
the color bot still available ? coz its not showing in website
Hello, yes our colorbot is still available for sale, just join our discord!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisny1 View Post
is this support cn server?
Hello, yes our colorbot has a fully adapted version for the Chinese version of Valorant (wegame).

Regards, Novack.
Old 07/01/2024, 10:31   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep
Colorbot was very easy to setup 0 issues at all and one of the better colorbot out there.
Old 07/03/2024, 04:39   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I requested a vouch key, Super easy to configure, it is one of the best aiming robots I have ever used
Old 07/21/2024, 23:24   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Novack View Post

Features

Prices

Media

Feedbacks

Payment methods

No hardware required
We are providing vouch keys
We accepting new resellers

@Working on Windows 10/11 | Intel/AMD;

with this Every Freakin Match i get MVP

AB is 10/10 and I MEAN IT! It's quite human aim and legit also OP for a colorbot? its seriously 100/100

RCS Also Pretty good you got many options to modify it to your likings

Triggerbot is the best out there

BTW You have Visible Fov for both AB and Trigger WHICH Is Great so you know where you shots landing

+REP! thanks for this masterpiece NVK!
Old 07/22/2024, 01:05   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I requested a vouch key
Old 07/22/2024, 12:27   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I request a vouch key on discord, they reply quick af. NvK and Vereax help me so much about setup, so my idea about support 10/10.

Colorbot is smooth af. I suggest u try it.Super legit. Players who play like closet love this dude. 10/10

Rcs didnt try.

Triggerbot also didnt try.

So overall, this **** is crazy, amazing and ui is user friendly. Go get this.
Old Yesterday, 10:19   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

HONEST REVIEW OF NOVACK
without any vouch key

Customer Support
1/10
The customer support is essentially the "developer" handling customers because the support team has no power in the Discord server. People have been waiting for days to get simple fixes. For example, I had to wait around a week to sort out my issue when I tried buying from their "trusted reseller" who scammed me. I neither received my refund nor the product. The only compensation I was offered for my 45 euros was a 3-day external Valorant product, which I never received because they take 4-5 days to respond to tickets. The developer blames the delays on time differences or being busy, but it's clear that they should not sell a service they can't fully provide or satisfy their consumers with.

Cheat
5/10
I mostly used the color aimbot, which worked well. However, some features were buggy, like the RCS feature, which didn't work as expected. Despite these issues, I could still reach Diamond rank and top frag easily.

Bypass
2/10
I paid 85 dollars for the bypass that the "developer" NVK sells for about 60 dollars a month. My experience was horrifying. The HVCI/van restriction/secure boot/TPM bypass claims were true, but they didn't warn me about the steps needed to achieve it. You have to restart after every match, and the bypass was not fully developed, often kicking you out mid-competition. This was basically false advertising.

Side note: I am part of another community called PESP, and their bypass is very similar to NVK's, so it is likely either copied or sold to the PESP owner by NVK.

Overall Experience
3/10
After being frustrated and waiting about a week in support, I went to their Discord "global" chat to inform other customers about the long wait times since NVK is busy and the support team is powerless. The support team then purged the entire global chat to prevent new users from seeing complaints.

Additionally, I needed my new bypass loader, and they banned me from their Discord.

To anyone wanting to buy their product please get a more loose budget and just buy somewhere else.

Tags
color aimbot, novack, valorant cheap hack, valorant cheat, valorant hack