Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

14.99€ Void | Permanent Spoofer | Cheapest 🤑 | One Click Spoofer ⚜️

Discussion on 14.99€ Void | Permanent Spoofer | Cheapest 🤑 | One Click Spoofer ⚜️ within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/08/2024, 21:46   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Does someone have the proper discord link? Can't find a valid one
Old 01/10/2024, 01:30   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just a update i figured out how to get the spoofer to work on my own. It wasn't an issue of mine but my country and internet traffic restrictions.

i have to vouch for this spoofer it works so i do recommend this spoofer.
but as i said before support is lacking so if you are ok with slow support go for it. It works and thats whats important.

Msi z590.
Old 01/11/2024, 18:49   #63 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep i've been using the sp0fer 11 days for valorant and its working very good with no problem , the tpm bypass is great and it doesn't make the pc lagging at all and the prices are very good comparing to other providers. Garbie is the goat. The support helped me when i had a problem and they were fast. Tysm y'all
Old 01/13/2024, 00:40   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep for these guys. bought 1 time spoofer.
been 5 days didn't get delayed ban, on my 5th comp game

probably one of the cheapest on the market that's actually working with TPM
Old 01/18/2024, 09:03   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 416
DO NOT BUY
Not Legit
not Permently Spoofing
it does not charge you back if it didn't work
#just wanted to try it on my new rog after someone recommended it to me
and they acutally scam people just for 14 bucks
Also the fact he tell me it did not work cause of unchanged mac address ? and blame it on me ? why you do not blame it on your spoofer or fix it yourself
#it ended up he just closed the ticket without any answer or notice
#PITY PROVIDER
Can provide more pics in the spoiler but acutally im too lazy to spend more time on scammers people should be smart enough to smell them now days
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2024, 12:48   #66

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedByChris View Post
Does someone have the proper discord link? Can't find a valid one
here sir:
Old 01/23/2024, 17:20   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
I will leave an honest review
I wouldnt - rep or + rep the reason is yes the products are working as advertise, tpm bypass does work.
But we had some issue, i followed the guide and i clearly stated from beginning that i needed spoof for valorant and FN, we started the progress it was easy to understand. Followed through the guide first i checked out valorant it was indeed working then i tried FN next and baam instant banned once jumping from the bus.
Admins checked out my serials and steps everything checked out fine nothing was wrong, they have no idea why it didnt work on FN.

I clearly stated i needed spoofing for both of the games but then the TPM bypass loader is diffirent from the spoofer itself and its stated you only get 1 key each sub for the tpm bypass. Admin said i should respoof but he cant provide another tpm key which was weird enough for me. Then they said i have to choose between Val or fn so if i respoof i wont get the TPM bypass therefore i will either keep the spoof right now with tpm bypass but it would only work on valorant or i can respoof and be unbanned on fn only without the tpm bypass.

Im sure theres reasons for this like that TPM bypass is someone else solution and they are working together therefore they pay a % for each tpm bypass. But otherwise it works for valorant, just a little dissapointed how things turned out that i cant play FN even though i paid for both of the games.
Old 02/05/2024, 10:37   #68 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 27
+rep

Lovely people in here, and the woofer is working perfect for games like, valorant, cs and apex havent tried on anything else, support is always ready to guide if there is something u need or missing, all detailes are easy and well written to not get confused.

thanks for the woof guys :heart:
Old 02/27/2024, 23:10   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep

Setup was mad easy, worked perfectly fine for me, was able to perm spoof my ASUS mobo just fine! 100% recommend.
Old 03/02/2024, 12:44   #70 Trade Status: Verified(?)

It's really excellent. It allows me to play without any problems. I often get banned because I play very aggressively. I'm an Apex player. This solved all my problems. As long as I followed the guide, I never had any issues. So far, I've used this program 4 times and it has never let me down.

If you, like me, find yourself getting banned no matter what you do, you can purchase Void. It is completely automatic and offers ease of use with just one button.

I highly recommend it. They respond very quickly to tickets opened to the support unit. It's really pleasing to have such fast-responding support.
Old 03/07/2024, 19:20   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does this spoofer works on CS platforms too? like gamers club, faceit? thanks
Old 03/11/2024, 11:49   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

do not buy this spoofer!!! Support will be ignoring you , and doesn`t help . Its not working for valorant , and hes doesn`t want refund money. Its scam!
Old 03/11/2024, 12:05   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1984
The Black Market: 253/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyph3r1337 View Post
do not buy this spoofer!!! Support will be ignoring you , and doesn`t help . Its not working for valorant , and hes doesn`t want refund money. Its scam!
Whats happen here ?
Old 03/11/2024, 12:09   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtEule ™ View Post
Whats happen here ?

I bought a woofer from them. It doesn't work for me, they redirected me to another discord. In another discord, I am simply ignored. I wrote about it to VOID. They say they can't help, even though the purchase was made through them.
Old 03/11/2024, 15:17   #75

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyph3r1337 View Post
With all due respect I told you all I did for you was an EXCHANGE for the money for another provider sir.
You did not use my product, nor does the loader hold the name void.
It strikes me rather slow in terms of thinking that you're willing to -rep like that without even reading your ticket, kinda sucks ngl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtEule ™ View Post
Whats happen here ?
He's too slow to read a line that says 'we are exchanging for that server, as they have issues with card payment', too bad he didn't read, and wasted all our time too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduquartieri View Post
Does this spoofer works on CS platforms too? like gamers club, faceit? thanks
yessir it does, but please open a ticket beforehand as it has some requirements as well.