I have already added you. Can you agree
I have been purchasing for 12 hours and haven't shipped yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edoss99
+rep for this amaIng chair and his best security guard!
|
How long did you wait to receive the loader after purchasing it
he tell me Just end an discussion w developers
They thought u ate lifetime loader buyer and made for you lifetime unique loader. They have sold last monthly slots and didn’t noticed me.
Im really sorry for this mistake.
We have a two ways to resolve this.
Full refund
You have to pay extra 175 usd instead of 350 to get lifetime loader instantly(its ready to use)
I have chosen a refund
I've been waiting for a refund for an hour, and there's no response
Quote:
Originally Posted by qq1192644461
I have already added you. Can you agree
I have been purchasing for 12 hours and haven't shipped yet
How long did you wait to receive the loader after purchasing it
he tell me Just end an discussion w developers
They thought u ate lifetime loader buyer and made for you lifetime unique loader. They have sold last monthly slots and didn’t noticed me.
Im really sorry for this mistake.
We have a two ways to resolve this.
Full refund
You have to pay extra 175 usd instead of 350 to get lifetime loader instantly(its ready to use)
I have chosen a refund
I've been waiting for a refund for an hour, and there's no response
|
If he refunds, I will come to update