Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Eternality DMA] Aimbot (VisibleCheck) | WebRadar (Icon/Text) | Esp (StreamProof)

Discussion on [Eternality DMA] Aimbot (VisibleCheck) | WebRadar (Icon/Text) | Esp (StreamProof) within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 48
[Eternality DMA] Aimbot (VisibleCheck) | WebRadar (Icon/Text) | Esp (StreamProof)

Price changed to €80

NO NEED GAMESTREAM/HID DEVICE

About Invitation
You just need to prove your DMA device. PM me on Discord.
(Make sure you have Custom Firmware)

Discord
eternality.win

Price
80€

Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/31/2022, 12:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
More Infos maybe?

Internal or external DMA?

If external then are the visual with gamestreaming yes?

Aimbot full dma or aswell with gamestreaming?
Old 12/31/2022, 12:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3me View Post
More Infos maybe?

Internal or external DMA?

If external then are the visual with gamestreaming yes?

Aimbot full dma or aswell with gamestreaming?
External
No need moonlight/parsec for visuals.
Aimbot fully dma based, no need gamestream/hid device.
Old 01/01/2023, 11:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Eternality] View Post
External
No need moonlight/parsec for visuals.
Aimbot fully dma based, no need gamestream/hid device.
How do u draw the esp boxes then ? Everyone in the dma scene is trying do draw it but no one can cause of the bad speed of the dma devices. And u tell me u can?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2023, 12:22   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
How do u draw the esp boxes then ? Everyone in the dma scene is trying do draw it but no one can cause of the bad speed of the dma devices. And u tell me u can?
That's wrong.
There are already 2 provider out there which can draw ESP and one of them can do 60+ FPS. It's possible.

Is there also something like a day subscription? I wouldn't waste 150€ again.. I wasted already 250€ (100€ + 150€) into two different cheats which wasn't useable at the end and especially in DMA I had mostly problems with the aimbots (that it's too strong) - so I would like to use it for a shorter period than 1 month.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2023, 15:06   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muellmann1111 View Post
That's wrong.
There are already 2 provider out there which can draw ESP and one of them can do 60+ FPS. It's possible.

Is there also something like a day subscription? I wouldn't waste 150€ again.. I wasted already 250€ (100€ + 150€) into two different cheats which wasn't useable at the end and especially in DMA I had mostly problems with the aimbots (that it's too strong) - so I would like to use it for a shorter period than 1 month.

Ye there are Providers...like Hyper DMA. But what they do is just mapping a dll or whatever. They only use the dma kinda like an injector. Thats not what normal DMA should be.

They draw mutible boxes with more then 60fps all the time with only 1 dma device haha i doubt it. Which provider do that?
Old 01/01/2023, 15:25   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Ye there are Providers...like Hyper DMA. But what they do is just mapping a dll or whatever. They only use the dma kinda like an injector. Thats not what normal DMA should be.

They draw mutible boxes with more then 60fps all the time with only 1 dma device haha i doubt it. Which provider do that?
I am not talking about injection things. I am talking about truely DMA provider which can draw ESP without any injection or running on the 1st PC

Just look a bit around and you will fine some, or not.. It's public and findable in elitepvpers tho.
Old 01/01/2023, 15:33   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I am not talking about injection things. I am talking about truely DMA provider which can draw ESP without any injection or running on the 1st PC

Just look a bit around and you will fine some, or not.. It's public and findable in elitepvpers tho.
i strongly doubt that. I dont know what they do, but its not the dma card drawing the boxes haha. Never.
Old 01/01/2023, 15:56   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
i strongly doubt that. I dont know what they do, but its not the dma card drawing the boxes haha. Never.
- I am talking only about external cheats here. Nothing with injection because if you are injected to the game through a dll you can easily draw 'via memory' but since DMA is mainly made to work on a 2nd PC, I won't respect internal cheats here -

You will never be able to draw with a DMA card.
DMA is only the method to read out the memory from the 1st PC. For sure the 2nd PC is drawing all the boxes. The DMA card IS NOT ABLE to draw it. (EXCEPT you find a way how you can draw via the memory - but I highly doubt it!)

The DMA card reads only the player position and gets the matrix, through the 2nd PC you can convert these positions to the screen and can check if the player is visible or not and show then different colors..

Tldr:
2nd PC draw boxes, DMA card reads out only necessary information (such as matrix, world to screen, player position), 1st PC runs the game

That's why I am wondered how the thread creator manage it to let it draw somehow without injection without streaming through Moonlight or something like that.
Old 01/01/2023, 16:15   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
This shows me that you have no clue about memory reading.
You will never be able to draw with a DMA card. Holy.
DMA is only the method to read out the memory from the 1st PC. For sure the 2nd PC is drawing all the boxes. The DMA card IS NOT ABLE to draw it. (EXCEPT you find a way how you can draw via the memory - but I highly doubt it!)

The DMA card reads only the player position and gets the matrix, through the 2nd PC you can convert these positions to the screen and can check if the player is visible or not and show then different colors..

You should start getting more knowledge before you try to discuss with someone.

Tldr:
2nd PC draw boxes, DMA card reads out only necessary information (such as matrix, world to screen, player position), 1st PC runs the game
You can write mem so there are options u can do. You can constantly change existing overlays. But as i said not with the speed of the dma cards.
Old 01/01/2023, 16:17   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You can write mem so there are options u can do. You can constantly change existing overlays. But as i said not with the speed of the dma cards.
Write memory doesn't mean that you can write a whole overlay from the memory.. probably if you have maybe some overlay on your gaming PC opened but this will increase the ban risk tho (when valorant is really doing screenshots).

but yeah, I agree. I guess there need to be some other workaround then
This radar which I am using need an game stream (such as Moonlight) where you can draw above this and get 60-70 FPS.
Old 01/01/2023, 16:23   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Write memory doesn't mean that you can write a whole overlay from the memory.. probably if you have maybe some overlay on your gaming PC opened but this will increase the ban risk tho (when valorant is really doing screenshots).

This radar which I am using need an game stream (such as Moonlight) where you can draw above this and get 60-70 FPS.
There is a guy on uc, that used i think overwolf to "draw"/"changed" overlay objects to the postion where the enemy was. I dont remember the game. But you cant do that for pvp game with a lot of enemeys.

There are better options than gamestreaming. Moonlight, parsec, and so on are all ****. Buy the 3000€ capture card for mitm the hdmi signal (Works 100% perfect for me with 144hz)
or draw over tcp packets.

luckly dma secene is not the poor comunity from aimjunkies and co xD

Edit: back to this thread: He says (NO NEED GAMESTREAM/HID DEVICE) and the big question is how he does it then xD
Old 01/02/2023, 02:18   #13

Quote:
Speed is not too low, but i dont explain how it works here.

Quote:
That's wrong.

There is only one month sub, sry.

Quote:

It doesnt work like that, no need gamestream as i said. And nothing injected.

Quote:
There is a guy on uc, that used i think overwolf to "draw"/"changed" overlay objects to the postion where the enemy was. I dont remember the game. But you cant do that for pvp game with a lot of enemeys.

There are better options than gamestreaming. Moonlight, parsec, and so on are all shit. Buy the 3000€ capture card for mitm the hdmi signal (Works 100% perfect for me with 144hz)
or draw over tcp packets.

luckly dma secene is not the poor comunity from aimjunkies and co xD

Edit: back to this thread: He says (NO NEED GAMESTREAM/HID DEVICE) and the big question is how he does it then xD
It is similar to this, but does not put existing items on player and enemy count is trivial. I dont use overwolf.
Since 2 pc are connected to same internet, they communicate. In addition, you do not need to run external software on gaming pc. (I mean unsigned etc)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2023, 00:46   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much fps I would get on 200 mb/s (PCIe Squirrel Screamer)?

More than 30 FPS or less?
Old 01/09/2023, 13:11   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi, I sent you a friend request on discord, please accept it