Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🏆MokoWare🏆 | 🔥 New Tech 🔥 | ⭐ Never Detected

Discussion on 🏆MokoWare🏆 | 🔥 New Tech 🔥 | ⭐ Never Detected within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
🏆MokoWare🏆 | 🔥 New Tech 🔥 | ⭐ Never Detected

OG GEAR BIG FLEX UPDATE

- FULLY UD - GOLD TIER MOKORANT 3.0 - HARDWARE 14/30 |

- FULLY UD Mokuwallz 2.0 PREMIUM ESP - 5/20

- MOKOGG [AIM+ESP] [Spoof+Cleaner]: 5/20

- MokoVal Custom 1/1 -Discontinued

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Pixel Bot on market offered as Software & Hardware. Each version of my private cheat has only 10 slots, Extremely Undetected with 100% undetected bypass for a limitless hacking experience.

Win 10 & 11 - Flicbot Aimbot RCS
Fully stream proof even on screen share and twitch.
Automatic updates with a customizable web interface menu

CHEAT:------------------------------ Private Software -------------------------------- Private Arduino
TEIR:---------------------------------GOLD--------------------------------------------- GOLD
SLOTS :-----------------------------Slotted 3/10--------------------------------------Slotted 2/10
FEATURES :-------------------------Smooth Aim---------------------------------------Smooth Aim
VERSION:-------------------------- SOFTWARE-----------------------------------------HARDWARE
DURATION:-------------------------First & 2+ Month----------------------------------First & 2+ Month
COST:-------------------------------250/Month-----------------------------------------300 Month
Exclusive Feature:------------------Then 125/Month----------------------------------Then 175/month

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHEAT:------------------------------------------- MOKOKO PRIVATE
TEIR:-------------------------------------------------MOKOGODX
SLOTS :---------------------------------------Unique 3/5 | Semi 6/5
FEATURES :--------------------------------------LIFETIME | MONTHLY
VERSION:-------------------------------------------$475 | $150
DURATION:-------------------------------------- ------ESP+AIM
COST:--------------------------------------------SOFTWARE WIN 10/11
Exclusive Feature:----------------------------------Moko-Network

There's a reason why my discord is 400+ and still growing.
Affordable boosting any rank with high win rate.
Rank ready accounts and Skinned accounts available (30-100 skins).

Please wait up to 15 minutes after opening a ticket. I could be in game.
I will help you purchase and setup your very first hardware. No problem

- VIDEOS
-

Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/27/2022, 13:32   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 106
Nice seller , Recommend
Old 08/01/2022, 19:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
any 1 or 3 days possible?
Old 08/04/2022, 07:46   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Interested
Old 08/08/2022, 06:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 260
Needing trusted members to give an honest review on this asap
Interested
Old 08/09/2022, 14:23   #6

elite*gold: 75
Hey ! i use to have like 2 pages but they were removed because did not use the trade system. you can view them in my discord
Old 08/25/2022, 05:12   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Do not ever deal with this guy. He's a scammer. Too many alibis and ****, and he's not gonna give you the product you paid for. BE AWARE!
Old 09/06/2022, 00:08   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Not to say mokoko is a scammer, but he has engaged in some very shady practices such as using an older version of demonware and passing it off as his own which had its source leaked or auth cracked (I'm not too sure myself, you can ask Meciah if you really want to know.), he can deny it if he pleases, ask Meciah. This is all in reference to the cheat he calls "Mokorant"
some evidence:

Mokoko and his admin are also trying to sell the sourcecode of "Mokorant" (old demonware) for $450, assuming the source was leaked, this may be legit, regardless, still scummy.
evidence :

The title claims "Never Detected" which may or may not be misleading depending on what chair you look at, but assuming he hasn't lied about detections, "Mokorant" and "Mokuwallz" got detected very recently.

he probably does do some of the development on his cheats, but I'm pretty sure everything he sells is either reselling, or a product that of which he bought the code for or got in some other way. I significantly doubt he can reverse any popular AC or create a decent cheat for any game using a popular AC. He tends to keep the menu and visuals for some of his cheats private, so we can't really know for sure if its original, skidded/pasted, or resold. I will say though, from what I've seen, "Mokosense" might be his own product that he made, I don't know much about LoL scripts, but I haven't seen any other scripts that look like it. I will say though, the video of "Mokosense" is in vietnamese, which isn't much in itself, but considering hes canadian, its pretty weird. I'm still pretty sure though most of the cheats he sells are just asian cheats he resells or got the sourcecode for. I'm not sure if I have ever seen the visuals of "moko_gg" either on any other cheats, but they do look familiar, so that may or may not be a legit product of his.

Some of this may be inaccurate, you can figure it out for yourself. I've just been around, and have talked to customers, heard about, and seen Mokoko. Take everything I've said with a grain of salt, and find concrete answers on your own.
If he can disprove, clear up, or do anything of that sort to my claims, I'll edit this and/or delete it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2022, 21:15   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

r u dumb.
i dont even know who u are in discord. but if u look. i have 100% spoofed ur mouse, ur arduino and ur hotspot g. u cant do that with a skid. not to mention. the ui has been updated.

ssooooooooooo ?!?!?!?!?!?1

second of all. **** your couch. y u stay this long then. biggest fan?/ call him stan?
Old 09/15/2022, 07:35   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I used Mokorant - Was awesome before the Banwave hit all the Arduinos.

But the "new" stuff he's making and selling is just not it. When people want to cheat and pay for PRIVATE with 10 slots. It shouldn't mean your cheat gets detected every other day and you have to update then tell us to purchase a spoofer cause you wanna sell a detected cheat.

You're charging 250 month for a cheat to last less than a day and me getting an account banned then to respoof and lose another account. That isn't fun it's boring as hell.

Quit selling your detected *** cheats..

You wanna advertise FULLY UD then your MokoGG get's detected and your response is "Well you got a spoofer so its ok."

Plenty of other providers out there that haven't been detected in the last 6 months and people using cheats for a long time on there account or more and no ban.

Such a scam - and then you don't even provide refunds when you say you issue them.

"Hey cheat was $80 /month, and got banned within a day. Gonna refund $40 since it takes time to make these cheats and I work hard." Just selling detected cheats and thinking your the ***..

I don't know why people are entertaining this guy. He spam pings chat every day and doesn't act professional - He complains about his girlfriend and how he can't give you your key or ignores you for a couple hours.

Right now he wants to quit cheating for Valorant and focus on League of Legends so he's hiring some other developer to take over Mokorant for him - I just wouldn't even bother purchasing any of his Valorant cheats. You get banned in less than a week.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2022, 07:47   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMA$ View Post
Not to say mokoko is a scammer, but he has engaged in some very shady practices such as using an older version of demonware and passing it off as his own which had its source leaked or auth cracked (I'm not too sure myself, you can ask Meciah if you really want to know.), he can deny it if he pleases, ask Meciah. This is all in reference to the cheat he calls "Mokorant"
some evidence:

Mokoko and his admin are also trying to sell the sourcecode of "Mokorant" (old demonware) for $450, assuming the source was leaked, this may be legit, regardless, still scummy.
evidence :

The title claims "Never Detected" which may or may not be misleading depending on what chair you look at, but assuming he hasn't lied about detections, "Mokorant" and "Mokuwallz" got detected very recently.

he probably does do some of the development on his cheats, but I'm pretty sure everything he sells is either reselling, or a product that of which he bought the code for or got in some other way. I significantly doubt he can reverse any popular AC or create a decent cheat for any game using a popular AC. He tends to keep the menu and visuals for some of his cheats private, so we can't really know for sure if its original, skidded/pasted, or resold. I will say though, from what I've seen, "Mokosense" might be his own product that he made, I don't know much about LoL scripts, but I haven't seen any other scripts that look like it. I will say though, the video of "Mokosense" is in vietnamese, which isn't much in itself, but considering hes canadian, its pretty weird. I'm still pretty sure though most of the cheats he sells are just asian cheats he resells or got the sourcecode for. I'm not sure if I have ever seen the visuals of "moko_gg" either on any other cheats, but they do look familiar, so that may or may not be a legit product of his.

Some of this may be inaccurate, you can figure it out for yourself. I've just been around, and have talked to customers, heard about, and seen Mokoko. Take everything I've said with a grain of salt, and find concrete answers on your own.
If he can disprove, clear up, or do anything of that sort to my claims, I'll edit this and/or delete it.
Aren't u the dude that exit scammed solanine after your public driver was sent to gamerdoc. "Private" version isn't ud either.
Old 09/15/2022, 08:12   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scriptkiddy fight breaks out