Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎Slotted Valorant Cheat 💎 Skin Changer 💎 Aimbot 💎 ESP 💎 And more!

Discussion on 💎Slotted Valorant Cheat 💎 Skin Changer 💎 Aimbot 💎 ESP 💎 And more! within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/17/2022, 19:09   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Why you don’t use your alt to vouch no more? Close and open new thread to hide all truth? Lmao. I’m not selling cheat why do I need to harassing you for no reason? No one will get scammed by you. If they need proof, I’ll give them but im not gonna post here.

Whoever don’t trust me and think this guy is legit, go ahead and buy it. Don’t cry after lol. He either will give you the dt paste that insta ban you or just block you and delete all chat history.
Old 06/17/2022, 19:20   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellySE View Post
Showing some random payment doesn't mean it's me cus it isn't.

Also showcase of the aimbot

Also I don't really show the skin changer in the video, but the yoru knife is from the skin changer and you can't really see a difference other than some times it gets a bit laggy when u pull it out.
another random clip. can you PLEASE show use en menu, or maybe all the features in 1 clip with you tag in the username of the player

no one of your proof are good.
Old 06/17/2022, 19:55   #18

elite*gold: 76
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooja View Post
another random clip. can you PLEASE show use en menu, or maybe all the features in 1 clip with you tag in the username of the player

no one of your proof are good.
Look at the end of the video I literally type KellyWare in the chat. How is it a random clip that I stole?
Old 06/17/2022, 19:58   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Look at the end of the video I literally type KellyWare in the chat. How is it a random clip that I stole?
you didnt read my message at all, i said show us a MENU with your name, and ALL the features, you can 100% use another aimbot for 10$ a day and tell its yours
Old 06/17/2022, 20:00   #20

Talking ??

Quote:
you didnt read my message at all, i said show us a MENU with your name, and ALL the features, you can 100% use another aimbot for 10$ a day and tell its yours
It's private for a reason, I don't think a lot of cheat providers who have a private slotted cheat post images of their whole menu, including all features even those that they want to keep PRIVATE. I've given proof of vouches, clips of me using the cheat, media of the cheat. Like what more can you **** sucking people need? At least the people who trust me end up having a really good cheat in their hands.
Old 06/17/2022, 20:01   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It's private for a reason, I don't think a lot of cheat providers who have a private slotted cheat post images of their whole menu, including all features even those that they want to keep PRIVATE. I've given proof of vouches, clips of me using the cheat, media of the cheat. Like what more can you **** sucking people need? At least the people who trust me end up having a really good cheat in their hands.
private or no, every TRUSTED private cheat on EPVP like zwhax show something
Old 06/17/2022, 20:08   #22

.-.

Quote:
private or no, every TRUSTED private cheat on EPVP like zwhax show something
I have showed many things, when I showed the menu people shat on me for using a public source code on the menu so I decided to remove it as I don't need that negativity. I don't see the problem using a public source code to save so much time on getting ur menu.
Old 06/17/2022, 20:17   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can we work with middleman?>
Old 06/17/2022, 20:30   #24

Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman007 View Post
Who u thinking?
Old 06/17/2022, 21:04   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman007 View Post
Don't get scammed, he can't even screen share he playing with his cheat.
Old 06/17/2022, 21:23   #26

Stream proof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobstar View Post
Don't get scammed, he can't even screen share he playing with his cheat.
I literally can't screenshare it cus it's stream proof, I can show the aimbot which I have to multiple customers who are now satisfied with their purchase.
Old 06/17/2022, 21:31   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I literally can't screenshare it cus it's stream proof, I can show the aimbot which I have to multiple customers who are now satisfied with their purchase.
This was the funniest I have read in a while, cheers for the laugh.
Old 06/18/2022, 00:20   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thank you for banning this joke
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2022, 03:11   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 906
GFHGDHGSGJHSHAHAHAH

No skin changer, resold, no aimbot.

Nice joke, bad cheat anyways. Your video is stolen too, it was originally in the cheetos v3 discord server, because his server got deleted and remade I cant find the video but I remember clearly that it was there first. No, this is not yours, you did not code this, there is 0 evidence that there is any glow, and basically 0 evidence that there is a skin changer besides you pulling out your knife.

I am assuming that the reps are from people who have not used the cheat for longer than a few hours (days), because delayed bans are very common, it can also be possible that the cheat was not detected during that time period, according to one of the resllers which does not lie about features or undetectability, it is currently detected.

-xoxo
Old 08/01/2022, 22:25   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
I hope you die in pains while you're spending your 220$ free cash from a guy who got scammed by you. Enjoy your ban stupid clown