Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎Slotted Valorant Cheat 💎 Skin Changer 💎 Aimbot 💎 ESP 💎 And more!

Discussion on 💎Slotted Valorant Cheat 💎 Skin Changer 💎 Aimbot 💎 ESP 💎 And more! within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 76
Arrow 💎Slotted Valorant Cheat 💎 Skin Changer 💎 Aimbot 💎 ESP 💎 And more!

KellyWare

Recently made a valorant cheat, at first it was only meant for my self as I saw the prices of premium valorant cheats with the features I wanted. So I made a cheat my self but quickly realized how much work it takes so I decided to sell around 10 slots to get back motivation to keep working on the cheat.

Currently the main features are

�� Skin Changer

�� Aimbot

�� Triggerbot

�� ESP

�� Chams / Glow

It might be a bit pricey for some people but DM me on discord to work out a price, the price depends on how trusted you are within the community, what other projects you have been part of etc. And from there we can work out a price together KellySE#0679.

Edit : 5/10 slots
Old 06/17/2022, 12:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
SCAME ALERT, there is not aimbot, no trigger bot, no skin changer and no glow/chams, this ESP has already been reselling multiple times

Z-Cheats resell it too but they dont scam, its only ESP, not private and not yours,

known media of the cheats :
Old 06/17/2022, 13:35   #3

Talking ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooja View Post
SCAME ALERT, there is not aimbot, no trigger bot, no skin changer and no glow/chams, this ESP has already been reselling multiple times

Z-Cheats resell it too but they dont scam, its only ESP, not private and not yours,

known media of the cheats :
Just cause I use a public source code for the ESP means I'm scamming? Z-Cheats is also using a public Source code. Please show any screenshots of me scamming.
Old 06/17/2022, 13:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellySE View Post
Just cause I use a public source code for the ESP means I'm scamming? Z-Cheats is also using a public Source code. Please show any screenshots of me scamming.
are you kidding ? there is no other showcase than the ESP, you didnt show the skin changer, the aimbot, the glow, the chams

+ using public source for a private cheat ? ? stop delete your account
Old 06/17/2022, 13:56   #5

Quote:
are you kidding ? there is no other showcase than the ESP, you didnt show the skin changer, the aimbot, the glow, the chams

+ using public source for a private cheat ? ? stop delete your account

it was only meant for me as I said in the beginning non of the people who have bought it has complained.
Old 06/17/2022, 13:57   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
it was only meant for me as I said in the beginning
better stop lying, i will report this thread with all the proof, enjoy your ban
Old 06/17/2022, 13:59   #7

lmao

Quote:
better stop lying, i will report this thread with all the proof, enjoy your ban

proof of what?

why are people sucking my **** so ******* much like leave me alone you haven't bought anything from me how u gonna say I'm scamming without even ******* talking to me for a split second
Old 06/17/2022, 14:40   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dude!!!, your clip was stolen by him!!!!!!

Old 06/17/2022, 14:46   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteoroid View Post
Dude!!!, your clip was stolen by him!!!!!!

yes ahahah hes taking clips from youtube..
Old 06/17/2022, 14:57   #10

?

Quote:
yes ahahah hes taking clips from youtube..
Paid him to do media for my cheat and he asked if he could use it for his own as well. I don't take responsibility for other peoples scummy activities
Old 06/17/2022, 15:01   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Paid him to do media for my cheat and he asked if he could use it for his own as well. I don't take action for other peoples scummy activities
can you prove it ? conversation screen? prove it with your name or epvp username on the video description ?

edit: there is the cheat link on the description, and its a public esp.
Old 06/17/2022, 16:30   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 225
The Black Market: 356/0/0
One of the reason why you need to buy from trusted providers. I checked the post and Spooja's really making a point. However, You can't just point out at TS without having a valid trade from him. But really I saw your point and TS sounded like he copy pasted the product and the video itself from a different provider.

No hate, Just stating facts
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2022, 18:14   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

oh, you open a new thread again? Lmao. Don’t buy from him. All his vouch on his discord was his alt. And his vouch on epvp was also fake. One guy called obsidian claim he brought with $220 and post a thread sell his cheat with same video. Lmao
Proof of I paid:
Proof of his alt:

Stop lying that you sell the actual cheat when you can’t even stream yourself using it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2022, 18:47   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobstar View Post
oh, you open a new thread again? Lmao. Don’t buy from him. All his vouch on his discord was his alt. And his vouch on epvp was also fake. One guy called obsidian claim he brought with $220 and post a thread sell his cheat with same video. Lmao
Proof of I paid:
Proof of his alt:

Stop lying that you sell the actual cheat when you can’t even stream yourself using it.
im sorry for you that you got scammed by someone like him, hope you will never fall for something like that again
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2022, 19:04   #15

Arrow lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobstar View Post
Proof of I paid:
Proof of his alt:

Showing some random payment doesn't mean it's me cus it isn't.

Also showcase of the aimbot

Also I don't really show the skin changer in the video, but the yoru knife is from the skin changer and you can't really see a difference other than some times it gets a bit laggy when u pull it out.

Also didn't you say you had chat messages of some ******* conversation with me. Please send them, you're ******** about it in my DMs when I don't know what the **** you're talking about.