Amazing experience. Pashanim is super supportive and the chair is great for performances, features and safety. Dev always pushing updates to improve and keeping up the chair. Also best "public" community i've seen so far, good as private ones. Almost everybody ready to help with info and suggestions specific about the chair or also chairing in general on Valorant, and very respectfull towards the chair, avoiding stupid bans (like raging) to keep all more safe as possible for everybody.
If u're looking for an amazing chair to respect and where u and ur fun will be respected, this is a right choice for sure.
I bought a week of this, its pricy but the quality is absolutely insane, this is the best aimbot you could ever use and its internal and absolutely UD, it doesn't show in val ss as valorant tries to take external overlays rather than ingame drawings, after buying a week i knew i had to instantly upgrade to lifetime and so I did and im very very very happy about my choice, absolutely incredible cheat from every asepct
security: 10/10
aimbot: 10/10
esp: 10/10
skinchanger:10259002150521/10
support:100/10 dev replies super fast always here to help you
hes very friendly and usually tries to do ur suggestions, would recommend if u can afford its amazing
I used it for a week now and everything works, most importantly is the security i didnt got banned on high imo-radiant matches also its highly configurable. +rep
What can I say this was my first valo software cheat I bought and it was amazing. Not only does it have skin changer which is pretty cool the ESP is clean asf I love the customisability you can do with it also the aimbot is pretty smooth aswell.
Pasha answerers all my questions and replies quickly. Lastly what I like the most is how he updates the cheat based on what the community wants quite frequently and is open and honest about detections based on user feedback.
Aimbot: 9/10
ESP: 10/10
Skinchanger & Buddy: 10/10 THE BEST!!