Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🎯 SAPH AIM 🔒 SIGMA UD 😈 EZ RADIANT🛸 Private 🚀 Windows 10/11👑

Discussion on 🎯 SAPH AIM 🔒 SIGMA UD 😈 EZ RADIANT🛸 Private 🚀 Windows 10/11👑 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20466
The Black Market: 156/0/0
🎯 SAPH AIM 🔒 SIGMA UD 😈 EZ RADIANT🛸 Private 🚀 Windows 10/11👑

◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢

Looking for resellers
Quote:
Credit/Debit card, Google Pay and Crypto

1 DAY - 7$
7 DAYS - 15$
30 DAYS - 40$
Quote:
CRYPTO - SELLIX

DISCORD:
https://discord.gg/sapphire-service

Telegram Channel : https://t.me/sapphireservic3
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/22/2022, 19:19   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bought key for 7 days, used 3 days

Review:

After a few days of playing with the software, I can note the following:
1. The support is very pleasant, it helps to solve any issue, both contactless, and they can even connect via teamviewer, which is convenient. They do not make you wait for a response, the maximum that you can wait in the response ticket after contacting 5-10 minutes.
2. Setting up an aimbot in the loader is as clear and easy as possible, especially in the discord there are examples of settings of different people, as well as in the ticket they will always tell you on the gameplay and the level of the game how to configure it better for everyone
3. The aimbot itself is of very good quality, I set it up so that I don't have any sticking to the models, any sudden movements. Everything was very successful, I played the game for plat 3 with a stat of 35 19, which is an excellent result for me

My rating of this software compared to others that I used (nyrex, few triggers, rig, and others) is 8.5/10, since this is a pixel aimbot, it gives the best quality I played with, excellent support and a good loader interface. I can't say about protection yet, the first day of use. But as far as I understood and asked people in PM - ud since the release
Old 03/23/2022, 09:58   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Interested in cheat, i want to buy 1 or 7 days
UPD: bought yesterday 7 days, testing

UPD2: +rep

Setup: that was ez and quick, just click 2 buttons and all work, that's empressive

Aimbot: 10/10 one of best aimbot that i use, looks really clean + sick, no shakes or some ****

Ui: looks positive, no trash features and bugs, cute purple

Triggerbot: used on operator, never miss with fov 20, can recommend for players with Operator

Support: fast and helpful, i join discord and open ticket, he replied in 3min, help to download and setup loader + gave me tips for settings

Security: not banned after 2 days of test, ill change my post, if i got banned in a week

Overall: i played 10 unranked games, im impressed (immo1 on this acc on ranked). This is my ss from this games
Old 03/26/2022, 09:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep
I bought it 6 days ago right before creating of the thread (I was already in their discord server), took it for just a month to check how it works. I was pleasantly surprised, I used nyrex and a couple of other aimbots before, here the speed of work and quality are on top. I really liked how this aim working, when subscription ends, I will definitely renew it

Proof of buy:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2022, 04:25   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneGOD View Post
Bought key for 7 days, used 3 days

Review:

After a few days of playing with the software, I can note the following:
1. The support is very pleasant, it helps to solve any issue, both contactless, and they can even connect via teamviewer, which is convenient. They do not make you wait for a response, the maximum that you can wait in the response ticket after contacting 5-10 minutes.
2. Setting up an aimbot in the loader is as clear and easy as possible, especially in the discord there are examples of settings of different people, as well as in the ticket they will always tell you on the gameplay and the level of the game how to configure it better for everyone
3. The aimbot itself is of very good quality, I set it up so that I don't have any sticking to the models, any sudden movements. Everything was very successful, I played the game for plat 3 with a stat of 35 19, which is an excellent result for me

My rating of this software compared to others that I used (nyrex, few triggers, rig, and others) is 8.5/10, since this is a pixel aimbot, it gives the best quality I played with, excellent support and a good loader interface. I can't say about protection yet, the first day of use. But as far as I understood and asked people in PM - ud since the release
Any ban yet?
Old 03/27/2022, 16:20   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeonGod View Post
Any ban yet?
I'm all good, best cheat ever used. I have already renewed my subscription for a month, I really liked it
Old 03/30/2022, 21:51   #7

Giveaway in discord https://discord.gg/sapphire-service for 7 days sub for software version
Old 04/02/2022, 19:19   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought cheat 4 days ago, support is good, reply fast in ticket, thats best support i've ever seen

About cheat: its legit and powerfull cheat, ez setup and ez to use. No more, i think price is low for that good cheat, but its not my business

Now I'm waiting for the hardware(arduino) to come to me and I'll buy their second version, there are more functions and better AIM, I hope it will justify the expectations
Old 04/04/2022, 01:19   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,052
You're in luck, my bestie has one spare egg timer available. I think it's broken but we'll give it try. I will check your thread in 24 hours again.

#reopened
Old 04/04/2022, 15:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetea View Post
You're in luck, my bestie has one spare egg timer available. I think it's broken but we'll give it try. I will check your thread in 24 hours again.

#reopened
Added video and loader screenshot
Old 04/09/2022, 23:59   #11

At the moment, we have people on our server who write in private messages and try take you to them and scam u. In any case, do not make deals in discord private messages or from people unknown to you. Also, if you are offered their services or their server after joining us - it's a scam
Old 04/12/2022, 19:57   #12

Giveaway in discord https://discord.gg/sapphire-service for 7 days sub for software version
Old 04/12/2022, 23:02   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, im interested mostly in security. You say its UD since release - your post was opened end of march so basically its UD since around 3 weeks, or existed your hack before already?

3 weeks ist not really a time thats saying anything so what would be the selling points for your security aspects that i could trust in ?
Old 04/12/2022, 23:49   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 183
everyone changing gui and selling slotted based?

check this threads almost same gui
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/12/2022, 23:55   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 271
Apperantly they do not take any other payments then crypto, would be nice to read that in this post, dont you think?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, external, slotted, undetected