Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

88Software Valorant Color Triggerbot

Discussion on 88Software Valorant Color Triggerbot within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
Cool 88Software Valorant Color Triggerbot

About 88Software Valorant Triggerbot

A very good color based product that will give you an advantage in any software. Your mouse will click automatic with this product. This way you will save time. That's why we offer this best product to you.

This product is a color based triggerbot that records the color in the center of the screen and checks if the color in the center of the screen changes with certain timers. This product does not inject code into the any software/game and does not directly affect game files. It just takes screenshot of the screen and compares it for purple color. 88Software programs doesn't classify itself as a Valorant or game cheat software; it doesn't interact with the game, modify any game data. It doesn't read, receive, intercept or bypass any game data in any way either. This product is only sending mouse move inputs to computer. This product can be used for Photoshop, Paint, precision calculations for various game development and especially design and reasons, browser auto clicking and for what people use our software for just like gun fabricants are not liable for all murders committed with their guns. That is as long 88Software programs pixel based and doesn't read, receive, intercept, modify or bypass Valorant's or other game's data in any way possible. We don't copyright infringe either in any way, as we don't use images from Valorant or other games anywhere.

This product can work with all brands of mouse and keyboards. The installation process is very easy after purchasing.

Features

External

This product does not inject code into the any software/game and does not directly affect game files. It just takes screenshot.

Fast Performance

We coded clean everything. Our program can be work on even patato computers without any problem. Just sit back.

Best in Field It

The best fast and editable mouse reaction on the market are at this product! You can try it right now and see it with your own eyes.

Adjustable

You can easily change the fov and speed value by using user interface. Also your settings will saved automatically when you exit program.

Industry Leading

We have made and continue to do many programs like this and similar. We have added many innovations to this sector. You can count on us.

Gallery

Buy Now

Prices

$25 / Monthly
$150 / Yearly
$200 / Lifetime

Payment Methods

You can pay with credit/debit card, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and USDT.

Old 09/14/2022, 04:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can it be edited to look for a different color?

It seems I could get it to work for a different game I have in mind but it would need to detect red.
Old 11/07/2022, 07:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vscribb View Post
It seems I could get it to work for a different game I have in mind but it would need to detect red.
Unfortunately it only works in purple currently sir.
Old 11/21/2022, 22:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

have video?
Old 12/10/2022, 20:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone vouch for this? How good is the trigger? Theres no reviews on the site either.
Old 12/14/2022, 20:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaStuffSeller View Post
Anyone vouch for this? How good is the trigger? Theres no reviews on the site either.
they don't really have vouches for this but their alyel spray (recoil control bot) has a good amount of vouches. from what I see they're trustworthy I guess but take caution still
(its only $15 dollars so how much are ug onna lose anyway)
Old 02/03/2023, 23:01   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitokonuk View Post
You said it only works in purple yet the vid shows yellow. Bruh moment.
Old 02/03/2023, 23:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaOnJoe View Post
You said it only works in purple yet the vid shows yellow. Bruh moment.
Because we updated the product For example, you can see "no gui console screen" as a product in the video but you can see new menu pictures in the thread.
Old 02/21/2023, 19:45   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

when i buy, you guys want a new video of someone playing legit aswell? the current vid is kinda iffy
Old 02/22/2023, 04:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gateronblue View Post
when i buy, you guys want a new video of someone playing legit aswell? the current vid is kinda iffy
Yeah, of course. We don't say no to new videos xD
Old 02/24/2023, 14:55   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitokonuk View Post
Because we updated the product For example, you can see "no gui console screen" as a product in the video but you can see new menu pictures in the thread.
The cap is too crazy, I bought it and tried it to just ONLY use purple, bruh.
Old 03/03/2023, 13:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaOnJoe View Post
The cap is too crazy, I bought it and tried it to just ONLY use purple, bruh.
It's supporting purple and yellow sir.
Old 04/15/2023, 23:10   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

works like a charm and the support from vito is very fast. thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2023, 14:55   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

bought this, works great, had some issues at the start but now its running perfect
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2024, 22:18   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep

design:

Easy on the eyes. Some of you may not like the UI some might, in my opinion it's very sleek.

usability:

the setup was as easy as taking a ****, it took literally minutes after purchasing to get it ready to be used.

how good is it?

Well I played a bunch of different game modes using it, I prefer spike rush as it's fast paced and everyone gets a gun. It's amazing with the Operator, and the shotguns. I did struggle at first with getting it to work with the vandal as I didn't know what delay to use, but one message to the owner and he put me on the right track.

verdict:

If you're looking for something affordable, reliable and extremely user friendly - go Alyel.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, hack, triggerbot, valorant