Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💥[GUPRO INTERNAL MONTH CHEAPEST SLOTS ]💥| ✅Aimbot, ESP, 📡+SPOOFER UNDETECTED 🟢

Discussion on 💥[GUPRO INTERNAL MONTH CHEAPEST SLOTS ]💥| ✅Aimbot, ESP, 📡+SPOOFER UNDETECTED 🟢 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
💥[TH INTERNAL 35$ MONTH CHEAPEST ]💥| ✅Aimbot, ESP, 📡+SPOOFER UNDETECTED 🟢

removed on request
Old 06/03/2021, 14:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+ vouch. Works really good. Good job boys.
Old 06/03/2021, 15:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any good rep member can vouch?
Old 06/03/2021, 16:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swe3ex View Post
any good rep member can vouch?
If you search up GuPro this stuff is being spammed in literally every FPS section on ePVP with just a discord link. They post zero screenshots or video proof and magically have UD cheats for all FPS's.

They also need to provide some videos/screenshots of menus as per ePVP rules.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2021, 16:35   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch good support
Old 06/03/2021, 16:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch. 100% working esp and aimbot plus you'll get an amazing support
Old 06/03/2021, 17:01   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch Amazing esp and support.
Old 06/03/2021, 17:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
If you search up GuPro this stuff is being spammed in literally every FPS section on ePVP with just a discord link. They post zero screenshots or video proof and magically have UD cheats for all FPS's.

They also need to provide some videos/screenshots of menus as per ePVP rules.
Sorry i am currently New to Epvp tomorrow i will buy premium and add images video both ..currently i dont have premium thats why couldnt add ..But yes u can join discord and see lot of info livestream and everything ask customers u can do whatever you want before u pay any money.

UPDATE:- VIDEO , PICTURES AND SCREENSHOTS PROOF ALL ARE ADDED
Old 06/06/2021, 09:21   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Stay away from this ! Gupro have bad support admin never reply and if you mention him in discord he gonna ban you. Cheat is detected ( you can ask thai community) Gupro is well known for detected Valorant cheat , ban after 2 day with only esp playing legit and got me HWID Ban in Valorant. You can trust me if you want Those who vouch for this is probably their friends or just used the cheat for few hours
Old 06/06/2021, 18:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ims2bojio View Post
Stay away from this ! Gupro have bad support admin never reply and if you mention him in discord he gonna ban you. Cheat is detected ( you can ask thai community) Gupro is well known for detected Valorant cheat , ban after 2 day with only esp playing legit and got me HWID Ban in Valorant. You can trust me if you want Those who vouch for this is probably their friends or just used the cheat for few hours
I agree with You Gupro admin never replies anyone But not me he is one of the best chair developers and Chair providers in market...If you join my discord just come once livestream i will stream to you with immortal account with 5-10 games continuous i do it daily and All customers cant be my friends there are 50+ customers in my server Just Dm anyone and ask them..
Old 06/07/2021, 12:28   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Guys dont get scammed by this kid ! i talked to gupro admin and admin say they dont have any reseller. This kid just selling day key to you and say its a month/lifetime key !
Old 06/07/2021, 13:18   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there any high rep member to vouch for this ?
Old 06/07/2021, 13:55   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Following link shows admin of gupro stating he declines any reselling:

As I've confronted him, all I did was point out that its a scummy thing to resell without any permissions from the rightful owner. Even if Gupro is detected and some may surpass more than 2 days etc, sooner or later a massive hitwave will comeby and for that, you be the judge whether its worthy to purchase a semi-detected cheat and deal with unauthorised reseller. He seems to be the type to not deal with fussy or weird customer or even low IQ users but who even likes to deal with them. Anywho, main point, scummy thing to do is resell the keys without permissions and whatnot.

I'd rather purchase BWH or Divine or some private than a cheap option thats bound to get you ban soon and then what? Purchase another 1 time spoof? Stop wasting money, and start finding ways to last longer even tho bans are inevitable.

EDIT: Ever since I called him out, I was banned from his server. You could tell from the link I sent that i couldnt message him. Adding on, here's another post about whats going on. I got this via my alt account lol - its their customer's chat. Have a look:

Edit 2: If you don't believe me, ALL of his users USES THE SAME GUPRO account. Account sharing. Why the **** would EVERYONE use the same GUPRO account if it's being resold. We are supposed to have our very own accounts and whatnot. Tf we using 1 account for? And wanna know whats bad about this? If he changes password, all users are screwed. Goodluck dealing wth user. Could exitscam anytime.

Edit 3: Here's a comfirmation that everyone uses the same ******* gupro account. 1st link states that he was banned, correct? Well, guess what, the banned was carried out by the admin of Gupro. Adding on, these are proofs that he checked IP addresses. By doing so, he managed to figure out which GUPRO account has many logins. Which means, users (his customers) are using the same account and whatnot.

Screenshot:
Old 06/07/2021, 15:03   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfFear View Post
Following link shows admin of gupro stating he declines any reselling:

As I've confronted him, all I did was point out that its a scummy thing to resell without any permissions from the rightful owner. Even if Gupro is detected and some may surpass more than 2 days etc, sooner or later a massive hitwave will comeby and for that, you be the judge whether its worthy to purchase a semi-detected cheat and deal with unauthorised reseller. He seems to be the type to not deal with fussy or weird customer or even low IQ users but who even likes to deal with them. Anywho, main point, scummy thing to do is resell the keys without permissions and whatnot.

I'd rather purchase BWH or Divine or some private than a cheap option thats bound to get you ban soon and then what? Purchase another 1 time spoof? Stop wasting money, and start finding ways to last longer even tho bans are inevitable.

EDIT: Ever since I called him out, I was banned from his server. You could tell from the link I sent that i couldnt message him. Adding on, here's another post about whats going on. I got this via my alt account lol - its their customer's chat. Have a look:

Edit 2: If you don't believe me, ALL of his users USES THE SAME GUPRO account. Account sharing. Why the fuck would EVERYONE use the same GUPRO account if it's being resold. We are supposed to have our very own accounts and whatnot. Tf we using 1 account for? And wanna know whats bad about this? If he changes password, all users are screwed. Goodluck dealing wth user. Could exitscam anytime.

Edit 3: Here's a comfirmation that everyone uses the same fucking gupro account. 1st link states that he was banned, correct? Well, guess what, the banned was carried out by the admin of Gupro. Adding on, these are proofs that he checked IP addresses. By doing so, he managed to figure out which GUPRO account has many logins. Which means, users (his customers) are using the same account and whatnot.

Screenshot:
A SIMPLE REPLY TO YOU

I dont care about shit bastard people like you whatever you are posting here clearly doesnt say that I am scamming my customers who are paying me money..They getting the desired product for what they are paying and i am working with my real identity as No one have Guts to do it in Chests selling i am doing it..and all customers are truly happy with my customer service and I promise my customers that i will provide the service of very long time...There will never be any exit scam because they trust me alot
Old 06/07/2021, 15:11   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSASSINS SID View Post
A SIMPLE REPLY TO YOU

I dont care about shit bastard people like you whatever you are posting here clearly doesnt say that I am scamming my customers who are paying me money..They getting the desired product for what they are paying and i am working with my real identity as No one have Guts to do it in Chests selling i am doing it..and all customers are truly happy with my customer service and I promise my customers that i will provide the service of very long time...There will never be any exit scam because they trust me alot
Clearly calling me a bastard really hit you somewhere. You even lost a 100 bucks. People don't know the real truth. Stay transparant or be ready to get fucked over if some intel ever gets out. Are you sure all customers are happy? Would they be happy if you changed the GUPRO account access? or at least know that you COULD do that? The fact that you're banned by the devs, says alot? Doesnt fucking matter if youre risking your identity, most of us are if we are selling cheats. You aren't special at all. Shut the fuck up about that. Its literally DAYLIGHT robbery by doing this. You're paying like 100 bucks for 1 month, thats MEANT for you. Its not meant for others. The devs has already implemented some checks and will be keeping a close eye on you. You're earning 1000+ over unauthorised reselling. Keyword, UNAUTHORISED. If one day you can't get around the bans the devs implement, who's at lost now? lol fucking dumbass

EDIT: On another server chat. He said this. He thinks that people trusting him is what all matters. He seems arrogant and feels pretty confident about the trust he has gained and attained. Do not be fooled. Let me remind you, many exit scams have occurred in the past. E.g SAEHAX. Please be cautious.

Screenshot:
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
valorant aimbot+esp, valorant esp, valorant esp and aimbot, valorant spoofer