Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Purity Cheats] Valorant - Best Valorant Multihack | Aimbot | ESP | Triggerbot | Rada

Discussion on [Purity Cheats] Valorant - Best Valorant Multihack | Aimbot | ESP | Triggerbot | Rada within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Purity Cheats] Valorant - Best Valorant Multihack | Aimbot | ESP | Triggerbot | Rada

Purity Cheats is a new cheat provider dedicated to Valorant. Our cheat has been in development for the past couple of months, and we are almost ready for the release!

What makes us unique?
We have many exclusive features which are unique and can only be found in our cheat. One of them is Silent Aim, which is supposedly very difficult to implement into a game like Valorant, but we have done it! On top of this, we also have a built in HWID Spoofer as well as a config system where all our users can share their settings!

Join our Discord for exclusive deals and sales:

-----------------------

Feature List

[ Aimbot ]
- Fully customizable aimbot
- Auto Aim
- Auto Fire
- Fire Delay
- Limit Angle
- Limit Distance
- Bullet Spread Detection
- Non-sticky
- Smooth Aim
- Smart Recoil Control
- Silent Aim (Purity Cheats Exclusive!)

[ Triggerbot ]
- Trigger Key
- Fire Delay
- Max Distance

[ ESP ]
- Enemy ESP
- Team ESP
- Chams
- Cham Colors
- Custom crosshair
- Custom crosshair color
- Weapon ESP
- Health ESP
- Close-Distance ESP
- Show visible only
[ Radar ]
- Show Enemy Position
- Show team position
- Show visible only

[ Config ]
- Legit Premade Config
- Semi-Rage Premade Config
- Custom Config
- User Config

[ Misc ]
- Music Player
- Built-in HWID Spoofer
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2021, 16:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,186
Arrow Valorant -> Valorant Trading

#moved
Old 05/15/2021, 23:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

20 dollars for 1 month

Seller has no reviews or rep and appeared yesterday, prices are way below any private cheat with the exact same features, he also refused to show any video of the cheat saying “it is not ready it is still being worked on” the only proof that was shown was a very vague screenshot that didn’t even have a logo, I’m pretty sure he is attempting some sort of pre order scam so I would highly advise against buying from this guy

Edit he deleted the entire conversation I had with him in general about me not wanting to buy because of the lack of proof. He also features silent aim for valorant LOL
Old 05/16/2021, 02:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by java12java View Post
20 dollars for 1 month

Seller has no reviews or rep and appeared yesterday, prices are way below any private cheat with the exact same features, he also refused to show any video of the cheat saying “it is not ready it is still being worked on” the only proof that was shown was a very vague screenshot that didn’t even have a logo, I’m pretty sure he is attempting some sort of pre order scam so I would highly advise against buying from this guy

Edit he deleted the entire conversation I had with him in general about me not wanting to buy because of the lack of proof. He also features silent aim for valorant LOL
First off, how can you expect us to have reviews or reputation when we clearly have just started?? Yon don''t understand this is something we have to build up over time, and if we chose to. we could easily "fake" our reviews, but that's NOT something we do here. We do have features unique to our cheat such as our "silent aim" so you cannot call our features the "exact same" as other providers. I have not deleted any of our conversations unless it was done through DM, which you shouldn't be DMing any of us for support, because we are only doing business through our ticket system in our Discord server, which you clearly didn't listen. I don't see the point your making because we are clearly starting up and new, its pretty obvious and we haven't even released yet as I have told you, but you just didn't listen. I already told you we would come out with our official release sometimes next week, so I don't see why you are in a rush to see a video of an unfinished product. You also have no right to judge our pricing, as people out there are selling for highsell them for low and high, we simply want to bring affordable services to everyone, so I don/t see a problem with that either?? These nonsense are clearly all your assumptions so I suggest you trying out our services before coming to conclusions, though you probably won't be able to get our product at this point because we don't want a community with people like you.
Old 05/16/2021, 22:18   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you really want people to vouch for you then give 1 or 2 people a free key, that will REALLY change my mind bro. Since you are so adamant about how good your silent aim hack is then let someone use the BETA

Update:

"seller" posted completely faked screen shot
proof:

Version is so old LOL! Rendered scene in the background is super grainy while the menu is conveniently clear! Oh and the scroll bar on the side LOL!

Anyways he muted someone for calling him out. Do not buy from this cringe ass toddler he isn't selling shit.

If you actually want a good ESP then I recommend

Edit he muted me:
Old 05/17/2021, 01:53   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

stay away from this seller fictitious product sells deletes messages
Old 05/17/2021, 02:11   #7

Quote:
If you really want people to vouch for you then give 1 or 2 people a free key, that will REALLY change my mind bro. Since you are so adamant about how good your silent aim hack is then let someone use the BETA

Update:

"seller" posted completely faked screen shot
proof:

Version is so old LOL! Rendered scene in the background is super grainy while the menu is conveniently clear! Oh and the scroll bar on the side LOL!

Anyways he muted someone for calling him out. Do not buy from this cringe ass toddler he isn't selling shit.

If you actually want a good ESP then I recommend

Edit he muted me:
This user joined our server to troll and spreading false information about our cheat , now claiming that we are "scammers" which is NOT true at all. We dont tolerate these types of behavior here in our community which is why I have decided to mute him from our server. He should know by common sense this behavior isnt acceptable yet he still does it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesap12 View Post
stay away from this seller fictitious product sells deletes messages

You have never purchased our cheat before, and just like everyone else your making assumptions based on what you "think" without any solid evidence. I suggest you buying before making your claims, but at this point we dont want to have users like you in our community.
Old 05/17/2021, 02:26   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It’s over dude just stop selling. Obviously a scam this guy is a loser spamming the N Word to people he muted (last link). He never even tries to refute these “fake” accusations he just says the same **** and then mutes you and prunes the whole chat

The evidence is right there the screenshot is fake. Any question you throw at him about it he just ignores and pretends it isn’t there.
Old 05/17/2021, 02:52   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

delet this **** please
Old 05/17/2021, 03:33   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMostLiked View Post
#moved
please delete this thread
Old 05/17/2021, 03:40   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs down Dont buy if u have a brain

1.he muted me for calling him out
2.every time we asked for proof of silent aim etc he would say "its not done and i dont want to show unfinished work" or he would just ignore us
3.people who allegedly bought this were most likely his friends or alts because the screenshots had old client versions and a **** scroll bar and one of the "buyers" was kicked for saying its fake
4.any one who opposed him in the discord was kicked or banned and all messages were purged to cover up the conversation
Old 05/17/2021, 06:21   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x30 View Post
2.every time we asked for proof of silent aim etc he would say "its not done and i dont want to show unfinished work" or he would just ignore us
3.people who allegedly bought this were most likely his friends or alts because the screenshots had old client versions and a damn scroll bar and one of the "buyers" was kicked for saying its fake
4.any one who opposed him in the discord was kicked or banned and all messages were purged to cover up the conversation
1. The reason you got muted for was valid. Your going around spreading false rumors that our cheat is a scam, which we clearly aren't.

2. You were attempting to scam our users in DM so dont go making excuses now.

Quote:
It’s over dude just stop selling. Obviously a scam this guy is a loser spamming the N Word to people he muted (last link). He never even tries to refute these “fake” accusations he just says the same shit and then mutes you and prunes the whole chat

The evidence is right there the screenshot is fake. Any question you throw at him about it he just ignores and pretends it isn’t there.
Now you and your group of friends are targetting my business because we declined service and muted you from our server due to your behavior? You should expect to get muted if your going around telling people accusing us of scamming. We have sold over 15 copies already and everyone who has purchased from us were all satisfied. Use common use, dont expect to not get punished when you know what you did hurts our business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x30 View Post
3.people who allegedly bought this were most likely his friends or alts because the screenshots had old client versions and a damn scroll bar and one of the "buyers" was kicked for saying its fake
I can tell you this is completely false what you said. New people keep asking me the same question so I would tell them we won't put out a video until release. Whats so hard for people like you to understand this? We just simply don't want to polst a video of our unfinished product, until the official release. As I have told you multiple times, please try out our product instead of making any sort of assumption or coming into any sort of conclusions.
Old 05/17/2021, 08:44   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoachBoy View Post
1. The reason you got muted for was valid. Your going around spreading false rumors that our cheat is a scam, which we clearly aren't.

2. You were attempting to scam our users in DM so dont go making excuses now.

Now you and your group of friends are targetting my business because we declined service and muted you from our server due to your behavior? You should expect to get muted if your going around telling people accusing us of scamming. We have sold over 15 copies already and everyone who has purchased from us were all satisfied. Use common use, dont expect to not get punished when you know what you did hurts our business.

I can tell you this is completely false what you said. New people keep asking me the same question so I would tell them we won't put out a video until release. Whats so hard for people like you to understand this? We just simply don't want to polst a video of our unfinished product, until the official release. As I have told you multiple times, please try out our product instead of making any sort of assumption or coming into any sort of conclusions.
YOUR SCREENSHOT WAS COMPLETELY FUCKING FAKE 8th time you ignore this.

How am I also supposed to take you serious when you are throwing the hard R to people you muted?!?!

And you have no real customers they are all either you are they are in on this scam. Like I mentioned you do not even try to refute the evidence I have shown, only mute and kick people like a toddler throwing a tantrum after being caught stealing a cookie, the jigs up you moron.

You keep using the unfinished hack as an excuse to not show proof yet you are selling it you fucking idiot!
Old 05/17/2021, 14:52   #14

Quote:

How am I also supposed to take you serious when you are throwing the hard R to people you muted?!?!

And you have no real customers they are all either you are they are in on this scam. Like I mentioned you do not even try to refute the evidence I have shown, only mute and kick people like a toddler throwing a tantrum after being caught stealing a cookie, the jigs up you moron.

You keep using the unfinished hack as an excuse to not show proof yet you are selling it you fucking idiot!
How were the screenshots fake? Please specify?? Please???? You probably never heard of playing the game in windowed mode. Also why can't I keep using the same "unfinished hack" excuse when it's a valid one and you guys keep asking the same question? Explain.? Exactly you don't know any logic so I suggest you stop talking.

Quote:

This is also exactly why we don't want people like you to become apart of our community. You don't understand logic. IF you ask someone random to give you $10,000 are they suddenly going to change their answer to yes if you keep asking them? No. They'll probably keep giving you the same response. This is also why you probably won't be able to get our c heat anymore.

Bump!
Old 05/18/2021, 02:11   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoachBoy View Post
How were the screenshots fake? Please specify?? Please???? You probably never heard of playing the game in windowed mode. Also why can't I keep using the same "unfinished hack" excuse when it's a valid one and you guys keep asking the same question? Explain.? Exactly you don't know any logic so I suggest you stop talking.

This is also exactly why we don't want people like you to become apart of our community. You don't understand logic. IF you ask someone random to give you $10,000 are they suddenly going to change their answer to yes if you keep asking them? No. They'll probably keep giving you the same response. This is also why you probably won't be able to get our c heat anymore.

Bump!
Scroll up the fake screenshot proof is there. You’re missing the point that you not showing evidence looks worse, also I don’t even want to buy your “hack” lol and if I did I can always make a new discord and rejoin to watch this go down. But either way this is pointless don’t buy from this guy. I have no idea why the mods have not deleted this thread

Also windowed mode doesn’t show a scroll bar. Why the hell would it and why would you even play valorant in windowed mode, the scroll bar also conveniently fits the frame.

Tags
affordable valorant hacks, cheap valorant hacksss, valorant cheat, valorant hacks